Ratings for Dr. Bruce R. Goodman

Dr. Goodman was my doctor for over 15 years and delivered all 3 of my children by C-section, 2 were twins. Couldn't ask for a better doctor. He always took the time to give me options and explain the pros and cons of each and never made me feel as if any problem was too small. I moved out of state and kept him as my doctor for years until my insurance changed and will no longer allow me to go out of state. Since, having to try a new doctor, I only miss Dr. Goodman more. The personal and professional care you receive from him and his staff is unlike any I have been able to find.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Goodman has been my gynecologist for 14 years. He and his staff are wonderful people to be around. They are helpful, caring, and always polite and smiling. It is a pleasure to be there. I have had many procedures done and Dr. Goodman explained each one, always with honesty, but with care. I would not want to go to any other doctor. I wish he could be my general practitioner.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Bruce Goodman is awesome! Always explains things so well to me.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

The best doctor in the world! His name truly fits. The staff are very kind. They greet with a smile.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr Goodman has been fantastic during my pregnancy. He is incredibly patient with all our questions and makes sure we are always comfortable with his answers. He is good about giving you all the information to make decisions, giving his advice, but then respecting your decisions. I know he'll be great on delivery day too!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr Goodman knew my marital situation was not good. My husband asked me to terminate the pregnancy , we had a very termouitual marriage but I would not consider the preganancy being terminated at this time.....short story, my father died when I was 7 months pregnant and I went into labor at the same time . Dr Goodman was the only person I had available to tell me the facts about my early delivery . I had my baby at 7 months to the day and he is a beautiful, VERY TALENTED, very SMART boy . He is 17 years old and we owe Dr goodman our gratitude, I started bleeding one night at 3am and 300 miles away , he was there to help us out. We made it back to the hospial in time for Nic to be born and he was there when I woke up to let me know we were all OK. Dr Goodman was a friend and a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

Dr. Goodman and his staff are the friendliest most helpful group of people I have ever dealt with, you hardly ever wait more than 10 minutes to be seen. I understand Kimberly is now gone, but she, too, is amazing!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2006

Doctor Goodman is a GREAT Doctor, He helped me alot, I love him!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2005

Dr. Bruce R. Goodman's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Hermitage, TN