You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Renee M. Caputo

She and her entire staff are so wonderful ! They make you fee so comfortable in the most awkward situations. I plan to have surgery in the summer and Dr. Caputo will be doing the repair. Explains everything in detail.....the good & bad. Professional, but kind as well. If you ever get the chance to attend her seminar......go.....it's a gift of hope and encouragement. I have no idea who I would have gone to if my Gynecologist hadn't referred me to Dr Caputo. I went to her 8 yrs ago & my problem has increased and need to have some repair. I trust her & her NP, Susan & the kindness, concern, attention the entire office provides.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I have found through the years, that Dr. Caputo is kind, caring, and easy to communicate with. She performed my surgery so well that I have had no problems, for years now. I like her directness, which I find is always tempered with a smile. I would recommend her to any woman needing the help of an expert urogynecologist. I feel very comforted to know that she is my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Very disappointed with my experience with this lady! She is obviously not a happy person and this affects her performance with her patients. She is very rude, impatient and mean! Not only does she lack bedside manners but she doesn't take responsibility for her mistakes! Note to Renee Caputo, you are not God!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Caputo is ill mannered, uncaring, insensitive and I would not recommend her to my worst enemy! She gets you to have surgery and has the worst bed side manner of any doctor I've ever dealt with! I regret ever having gone to her! She allowed me to go into shock after surgery and instead of reassuring me that she could fix the matter, she basically attempted to bully me! Who treats a patient like this when they are in shock! She needs to take classes on how to treat a patient before she touches another person ever! It doesn't help the matter that she has no personality but she could stand to read and improve what she does( her craft)! I am so disappointed that I trusted that she would care for me and she treated me like she hated me after having performed surgery on me... I did nothing to her for her to treat me like I was her enemy! Going to her has been my worst nightmare! I am in terrible pain and she could care less!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

HORRIBLE dr.. unhelpful and does not own up to her mistakes. avoid @ all costs.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

I feel Dr.Caputo and her office staff are the most caring and helpful doctor's office I have ever been to. I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you Dr. Caputo, Christy, Kristina, Angie, & Erin Thanks, Bonnie Taylor

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

Dr. Renee M. Caputo's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1987)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She and her entire staff are so wonderful ! They make you fee so comfortable in the most awkward situations. I plan to have surgery in the summer and Dr. Caput..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have found through the years, that Dr. Caputo is kind, caring, and easy to communicate with. She performed my surgery so well that I have had no problems, fo..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Very disappointed with my experience with this lady! She is obviously not a happy person and this affects her performance with her patients. She is very rude, ..."

November 19, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Renee" to "Renee M."

October 20, 2013