Ratings for Dr. Jennifer J. Blasingame

Dr. Blasingame was wonderful. I am really glad that she delivered my son. Her office was notoriously slow due to double and triple-booking patients, but I tolerated that because she was so great (very gentle and friendly). I am so upset that she has moved to New Zealand.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Dr. B is great- caring, helpful, understanding- she has everything a great doc needs to have. The only bad thing is: waiting times are never under 1.5 hours, it's almost impossible to get an appointment and her nurse is not the best out there.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Dr. Blasingame is one of the most caring doctors and individuals I have ever encountered. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a OB/GYN. She always made me feel comfortable during my pregnancy and she made me feel like I was her only patient. She is outstanding.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. Blasingame is wonderful doctor. She always takes the time to answer questions and make her patients feel important. I have recommended many friends to her and they all love her. I saw her during my last three pregnancies. Unfortunately one of them was a miscarriage at 13 weeks. Dr. B cried when she told me. She is a very caring doctor and really listens to you. She will let you do things as naturally as you want to. With one of my births we didn't make it to the hospital and she insisted on coming to my house thirty minutes away and checking on me. She is Great!!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2007

Dr. Jennifer J. Blasingame's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in College Station, TX