Ratings for Dr. Jerald E. Hurdle

I was referred to him as a dermatologist. He was very sloppy. Froze the lesion I was concerned about, but only froze half of it. He froze 2 age spots, but then also froze a healing scratch that I pointed out was not an age spot. And he failed to notice another spot next to the two he froze. I asked him to check my back as I live alone and can't see it; he literally looked at it for one second and said 'it's fine," not even suggesting I move my large bra strap.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I am VERY pleased with the treatment I received through Dr Hurdle's office. He and his staff are very compassionate, professional, and thorough. They make sure the patient is comfortable, at ease and totally understanding of the process they are about to undergo. I will definitely recommend him! Now my wife see's him, She love's Him and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

HE IS NOT A DERMATOLOGIST!!!!. HE TAKES REFERRALS AS HE IS, AND INTRODUCES HIS SELF AS ONE, BUT HE IS NOT. His website states "Dr. Jerald E. Hurdle is a Board Certified Family Practitioner and Board Eligible Proctologist. His specialty interests are in the areas of Dermatology and Inflammatory Bowel Disease.".

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I'm rating this establishment as accordingly as i can based on only 4 options. I came in as a patient, to see a dermatologist, which come to find out he is not. The front desk check in person was friendly and efficient, the nurse/assistant that took care of me was friendly and very nice. she knew her job well. I felt rushed and dismissed by the doctor when he came in. He literally spent 5 minutes with me and I got a $500 bill. He told me I needed laser treatment to fix my problem and that insurance would't cover it but that he would give me a special deal . Was not impressed as he was on his phone as I was asking questions. Will not go back

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

He is color blind to patient care and appears very knowledgable on many aspects of my healthcare

flag | Submitted April 6, 2008

Dr. Jerald E. Hurdle's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Harvard-Pilgrim