Ratings for Dr. Arthur B. Jenny

Dr Jenny was not rude to me or condescneding. Two years ago I saw him and he gave his honest opinion about my back condition and did not advise surgery at that time. He was right and I had physical therapy and pain injections since that time. My MRI changed considerably and I have returned to see him two years later and at this time with a full examination and questions regarding my mobility, etc. I believe him shen he states that I am now a candidate for surgery. I was happy that he took so much time with me both two years ago and currently. I am sorry for those persons who didn't have the same experience with him that I did. I have had a surgeon who some whould consider condescending and borderline rude, however, his skills moree than compensated for this and I am living proof because the suregery he performed on my cervical spine was exceptional to say the least. Perhaps some people are more concerned with someone that can hand-hold, however, my concern is in their surgical skills because I learned from the experience with my cervical spine surgeon. I may be the exception to the policy but I hope not because I work in healthcare and believe that everyone deserves to get the attention, medical skills and proper advisce for which they give up their hard earned money.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

The amt I paid needs to include lost time at work and money lost due to the inefficiency of the office staff doing the required paperwork! 4 months latter, I am still waiting to hear what plans the doctor has for me. He is not up to date with modern practice, is rude and condescending. He said he does not believe in PT, so I am doing none of that, even though I was in a body cast for 3 months.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Dr. Jenny is very odd and rude. I agree with other comments that he makes you feel confused by not answering your questions or act like your questions are dumb. My dad did not receive any post op care instructions or instructions for taking care of his dressing. When asked at the follow up appt. he stated he don't give anything in writing and said he told us in the office. My dads condition has worsened and all he wants to do is prescribe ibuprofin to a man in considerable pain and inmobility. I believe Dr. Jenny has some sort of pyscological disorder that affects his social skills but that is still no excuse for poor treatment and patient care. He should not be practicing!!!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

This doctor was not helpful and did not answer questions or explain procedures. Also I found his behavior very odd if he thought you moved the patient chair even 1 inch he was like move it back, HOW RIDICULES we're talking about major back surgery and he is more accupied by his chair not being perfect. That's CRAZY!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

I found this Doctor to be rude and a very not at all very helpful,I lest feeling confused and insulted! he does not have a very good bed side manner also didn't like you asking questions!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2007

Dr. Arthur B. Jenny's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)