Ratings for Dr. Robert W. Stokes

I liked Dr Stokes, He did a good job. I related well to him. I guess that I was a lucky one. I wish him the best as he works through his current problems. Not all of us think ill of you Dr Stokes. Good Luck

flag | Submitted February 7, 2008

He was sentenced to 10.5 years in federal prison for fraud estimated at 1.9 million dollars. He was given steep fines. Restitution to be determined. Took too long for staff to speak up about what he did. Left me scarred, like many others.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2008

I was very happy to hear that he is dis barredf and going to jail for one hell of a long time. He performed many useless surgeries on me and this has been verified by my new doctor' His false lab reports that allowed him to do many duplicate surgeries made me a victim. I had 25 surgeries by this clown. I hope he has a good relationship with Bubba.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2007

Dr Stokes did not get close to my son who was there for acne. He didnt look me in the eye at all. He did not look at my husband in the eye either at the second appt. I would never return to him. he seems odd to put it kindly.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2006

I didn't feel comfortable with Dr Stokes, and questioned the medical asst regarding his expertise and experience. I have a two inch scar from the removal of a 7mm mole on my face. I am very disappointed with his work. No bedside manner to boot.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2006

I felt like I was in chop shop. He was very in-and-out. No post surgery instructions. I was treated for Melanoma on my chest. He took a 2-inch section of my skin for a 6mm mole. The lab he used to check my biopsy was in Garden City, MI.. Not local. The verbiage on the report according to other doctors I have showed is questionable. I am not going back to his office to have my stitches removed. I petitioned my ins. co. to allow me to go out of network considering the circumstances.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2006

They finally busted him for fraud!!! He'll be spending alot of time in prison and paying back alot of illegally received money!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2006

Nice enough but books far too many patients at the same time. Average wait is an hour sometimes two. He is in a big hurry when he sees you. If you need to have moles removed they are each considered a separate surgery which of course increases the fees and the number of visits. I feel like he runs this more like a car wash then a medical practice.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2005

Dr. Robert W. Stokes's Credentials

• Mi State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 1978)