You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Abdurrazag Mutat

Brilliant doctor. His waiting room actually has current magazines!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr. Mutat is an amazing, compassionate surgeon- He has treated many of my family members from my brother who had extensive back surgery and has never been better and myself who has had had two brain surgeries and I am still here and appreciate all the time I have thanks to Dr. Mutat and the best front end MOA I have ever met.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Brilliant Doctor - suffered from acute back pain - needed surgery ASAP was on the table in no time - 6 weeks postop - recovery is going very well. His OR team was professional, LGH nurses from Catlynn on we're great. Enjoyed the music in the OR up until I was anesthesiatized.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr.Mutat made me very confident about a normal life I can have without surgery because he explained everything in full detail. I appreciate his expertise. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

This doctor is terrible . I went to him 3 years ago for disability insurance and he said that I am fine and I should go back to work . Today I cannot even walk , I am suffering back pain and I blame it all on this doctor for not knowing or helpin me recover . I have gotten worse and worse . This doctor should be banned and sued and prosecuted for his mistake .

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

Mutat is very conscientious about trying non-evasive methods and not jumping straight to surgery, but when it's required; he is calm, explains things well, is patient (some procedures patients are awake for... I was) and skilled. I have had a spinal block with him and have a herniectomy and discectomy on (upcoming) Tuesday. Dr Mutat, Debbie (his right hand gal... Receptionist), and all the staff at LionsvGate Hospital have been wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

I had spinal surgery (Stenosis) with Dr Mutant. I am very pleased with the results from his skilled hands. He explained the surgery well in our appointments and was reassuring by telling me what my expectations should be. I am back to hiking and exercising at the gym. His receptionist Debbie was excellent. ..a friendly and outgoing personality. She was always cheerful and knowledgable. Thumbs up to Dr Mutat and Debbie .

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Dr. Mutat and Debbie make a scary situation much easier to deal with and the surgery becomes nearly a walk in the park. Everything was explained well and all questions answered. Neck surgery was a complete success and I have no numbness or pain from the original complaint I had. I'd go back to Dr. Mutat any time!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Abdurrazag Mutat's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Brilliant doctor. His waiting room actually has current magazines!"

January 4, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mutat is an amazing, compassionate surgeon- He has treated many of my family members from my brother who had extensive back surgery and has never been bette..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Brilliant Doctor - suffered from acute back pain - needed surgery ASAP was on the table in no time - 6 weeks postop - recovery is going very well. His OR tea..."

November 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He's a Specialist who talks to his patients not down to his patients. Debbie is friendly, warm and do helpful Great team"

October 22, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Mutat made me very confident about a normal life I can have without surgery because he explained everything in full detail. I appreciate his expertise. Than..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is terrible . I went to him 3 years ago for disability insurance and he said that I am fine and I should go back to work . Today I cannot even walk ..."

September 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Mutat is very conscientious about trying non-evasive methods and not jumping straight to surgery, but when it's required; he is calm, explains things well, is p..."

September 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had spinal surgery (Stenosis) with Dr Mutant. I am very pleased with the results from his skilled hands. He explained the surgery well in our appointments ..."

July 26, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mutat and Debbie make a scary situation much easier to deal with and the surgery becomes nearly a walk in the park. Everything was explained well and all qu..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had 8 spinal ops by Dr MutAt! He I'm my opinion the top neuro surgeon in the Greater Vancouver Area! He saved my life!"

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am an elderly patient (77) of Dr.Mutat and I required a lower back fusion. Dr.Mutat is an outstanding neurosurgeon who gave me solid confidence in the outco..."

June 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mutat is a living national treasure for our country. After diagnosing my wife from an MRI who was in constant crippling pain down into her legs, he fused two..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient for over 8 years.. I'm so grateful I had Dr. Mutat perform two major surgeries and 2 carpal tunnel procedures. I'm recovering very well fro..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had neck herniation disk since 2005, I did not do the surgery recommended by Dr. Mutat and I always regret it, because he was right. I always scare of needle,..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mutat has been my Neurosurgeon for over a decade. With 2 very successful neck fusions I would highly recommend Dr Mutat. He is attentive, understanding and a..."

December 24, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I had to wait 90 minutes for my appointment. Dr. was arrogant and spoke of irrelevant matters for the first 20 minutes. After a poor history and even worse ph..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had surgery on my neck twice by Dr. Mutat both were very successful! I am now from prince George but was raised and born in Vancouver. the lions gate hospi..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to dr. Mutat for my back surgery. He was honest and very straight forward about the surgery. He explained the risks in full to me. I followed his instruc..."

November 18, 2014