Ratings for Dr. Abdurrazag Mutat

Dr Mutat does not care. He is responsible for the bad outcomes of my surgery. Today I cant walk or stand up. I hope this man loose his licence soon. He is suppose to help patient get better and follow up after bad surgeries, but in my case he told me it will take one year to get better. Well it took just two months and I cant walk or touch

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Performed spinal surgery on me and I think that he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. A special thanks to Debbie , I can't imagine ever having a more caring and efficient assistant and Dr. Mutat is lucky to have her and she deserves a huge raise. LOL 😘😘

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Judged me without knowing what I was going trough everyday. Tree a package of extra strength Tylenol at me and told me to lose weight. After three years I am still suffering with no relief in sight. :(

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

From 2009 I carried myself on crutches for 3 years-After being referred to Dr. Mutat's Office, he and his Front-end Expert,Debbie, they both instantly made me feel like there was going to be "FAST" and "Effective" Relief. I did have to have Surgery on my L4 in 2012-Long story short-I was without most PAIN and I could "Walk" again!!!!!!!!2016 still here to say-YAY walking is a real GOOD thing-Thank you Dr. Mutat and Debbie -Love Angela

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Such a nice man. One of the best communicators I've dealt with in the medical world. Debbie in the office is a very kind person. Worth the wait!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Brilliant doctor. His waiting room actually has current magazines!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr. Mutat is an amazing, compassionate surgeon- He has treated many of my family members from my brother who had extensive back surgery and has never been better and myself who has had had two brain surgeries and I am still here and appreciate all the time I have thanks to Dr. Mutat and the best front end MOA I have ever met.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Brilliant Doctor - suffered from acute back pain - needed surgery ASAP was on the table in no time - 6 weeks postop - recovery is going very well. His OR team was professional, LGH nurses from Catlynn on we're great. Enjoyed the music in the OR up until I was anesthesiatized.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

He's a Specialist who talks to his patients not down to his patients. Debbie is friendly, warm and do helpful Great team

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr.Mutat made me very confident about a normal life I can have without surgery because he explained everything in full detail. I appreciate his expertise. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015