Ratings for Dr. Abdurrazag Mutat

From 2009 I carried myself on crutches for 3 years-After being referred to Dr. Mutat's Office, he and his Front-end Expert,Debbie, they both instantly made me feel like there was going to be "FAST" and "Effective" Relief. I did have to have Surgery on my L4 in 2012-Long story short-I was without most PAIN and I could "Walk" again!!!!!!!!2016 still here to say-YAY walking is a real GOOD thing-Thank you Dr. Mutat and Debbie -Love Angela

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Such a nice man. One of the best communicators I've dealt with in the medical world. Debbie in the office is a very kind person. Worth the wait!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Brilliant doctor. His waiting room actually has current magazines!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr. Mutat is an amazing, compassionate surgeon- He has treated many of my family members from my brother who had extensive back surgery and has never been better and myself who has had had two brain surgeries and I am still here and appreciate all the time I have thanks to Dr. Mutat and the best front end MOA I have ever met.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Brilliant Doctor - suffered from acute back pain - needed surgery ASAP was on the table in no time - 6 weeks postop - recovery is going very well. His OR team was professional, LGH nurses from Catlynn on we're great. Enjoyed the music in the OR up until I was anesthesiatized.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

He's a Specialist who talks to his patients not down to his patients. Debbie is friendly, warm and do helpful Great team

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr.Mutat made me very confident about a normal life I can have without surgery because he explained everything in full detail. I appreciate his expertise. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

This doctor is terrible . I went to him 3 years ago for disability insurance and he said that I am fine and I should go back to work . Today I cannot even walk , I am suffering back pain and I blame it all on this doctor for not knowing or helpin me recover . I have gotten worse and worse . This doctor should be banned and sued and prosecuted for his mistake .

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

Mutat is very conscientious about trying non-evasive methods and not jumping straight to surgery, but when it's required; he is calm, explains things well, is patient (some procedures patients are awake for... I was) and skilled. I have had a spinal block with him and have a herniectomy and discectomy on (upcoming) Tuesday. Dr Mutat, Debbie (his right hand gal... Receptionist), and all the staff at LionsvGate Hospital have been wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

I had spinal surgery (Stenosis) with Dr Mutant. I am very pleased with the results from his skilled hands. He explained the surgery well in our appointments and was reassuring by telling me what my expectations should be. I am back to hiking and exercising at the gym. His receptionist Debbie was excellent. ..a friendly and outgoing personality. She was always cheerful and knowledgable. Thumbs up to Dr Mutat and Debbie .

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015