Ratings for Dr. Abdurrazag Mutat

Instilled total confidence in my procedure. My procedure was minor but attention to detail was excellent. Thank You Dr. Mutat.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

I am so greatful to have such a great surgeon in my life- he performed brain surgery on me. He is compassionate, patient and took the time to explain everything in detail to myself and again took the time to speak with my family despite the busy schedule. I am greatful for your precious hands.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr Mutat is the best surgeon. He knows his stuff. Good man. I've had 2 back SURGERYS. One thru the throat. Then fused L3.4.5. In 2015. Aug. Long careful recovery. He's in high demand. Loving you Dr Mutat. And your awesome right hand receptionist. Karen E Yockey. Thank you so very much. Bless you richly.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Been seeing him for over a year and have had no relief with my pain in my back since last June been told I would have surgery to correct some issues with my back all he has done is given me false hopes has back tracked on everything he has said I have had falls and in constant pain and he said to me I'm to high risk to do the surgery but has given me no options what to do and will not answer any of my questions does not care about the amount of pain I'm in he just has a huge ego and as far as I'm concerned does not care . Last thing he said to me before leaving is I will refer you to my colleague are you kidding me you should not be a doctor .

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

After suffering with horrible back pain for over a year, I was seen by Dr. Mutat. I am now pain free. He is an incredibly skilled surgeon. He explained the procedure well and was very supportive. Kudos to the fantastic Debbie in his office.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr. Mutat operated on my neck for pinched nerves and deteriorated vertebrae. I was in extreme pain before and absolutely no pain since. Amazing surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

He is worth the wait - thank you at the age of 86 I have a life again - great team!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I am a 35 year old male who has 2 little children and for the last few years I was having major pain in my neck and was having a hard time working and playing with my kids. Long story short I met dr mutant and his lovely assistant and now 6 months after meeting them I can now work and play with kids with out the pain.. It feels like I have a new lease on life and me and my family can't thank dr mutant enough for everything he has done for me.. Thank you so much and keep up the good work

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Dr Mutat does not care. He is responsible for the bad outcomes of my surgery. Today I cant walk or stand up. I hope this man loose his licence soon. He is suppose to help patient get better and follow up after bad surgeries, but in my case he told me it will take one year to get better. Well it took just two months and I cant walk or touch

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Performed spinal surgery on me and I think that he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. A special thanks to Debbie , I can't imagine ever having a more caring and efficient assistant and Dr. Mutat is lucky to have her and she deserves a huge raise. LOL 😘😘

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016