Ratings for Dr. Patricia A. Smith

This doctor has relocated to DC and boy was she terrible. She was very rude and I would never go see her again. She doesn't care about what comes out of her mouth.Rude or not.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

She is so incredibly rude. I started going to her when I was a virgin and I was talking with her about how I had pain when my boyfriend would use a vibrator on me and she told me to just go ahead and have sex with him when I said I wasn't sure. Her unprofessional manner horrified me and I felt like she was very uncaring and didn't take me seriously as a patient and if she doesn't feel comfortable talking about sex with her patients then she shouldn't have gotten into a field dealing with the care of a reproductive organ.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

I loved Dr. Smith! She was my dr when pregnant with my son, and was so helpful all the time! I was young (18) and my boyfriends parents were awful, and she made a point to keep them away from my appointments (they showed uninvited) and my delivery room! I was really sad to learn she left the practice, but happy that she is now teaching at Baylor!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

I visited this doctor a second time. My mistake.I want to be polite and fair so I'll start out with the good things first. Nice staff. Long wait in the exam room. OMG- rude doctor.I just paid my bill and left. That sums it up.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

I've only seen her once for a regular exam but she seemed like a smart doctor ,not overly warm but in no way rude.I did'n go there to find a friend so that was OK with me. I will go again because all doctors are rushed these days and can't spend really give extra time with you when they have a full waiting room. However I think I would find someone else if I was pregnant because if I would want to feel more of a connection with my OB.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2008

I heard great things from a friend about Dr. Smith, but I haven't had the same experience at all! Dr. Smith is very short and impatient when I ask questions. She does not spend any time speaking with me or offering me any other information. This is my first pregnancy, and I would be completely clueless if not for my girlfriends' advice. Dr. Smith is very unhelpful and even appears unknowledgable when asked specific questions.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2007

I just started going to Dr. Smith 1½ month ago. Why did I wait so long???!!! She is so nice and takes her time answering all my questions. She is relaxed. All the staff there feels like they are family. They shared personal information/experience with me and made me feel part of their family. What a great practice!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2007

I love Dr. Smith, she answers all questions without making you feel silly for asking! Her nurses are also wonderful, and always friendly. It is the ladies at the front desk, and who answers the phones who are rude, and short with the patients. They never seem interested, and one lady made me feel dumb for asking a question about my pregnancy. But this was not enough to turn me away from seeing Dr. Smith

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

Dr. Patricia A. Smith's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Tufts Health Plans