Ratings for Dr. BENJAMIN C. Peng

Dr. Peng is a phenomenal urologist!!!! He is extremely professional, compassionate, and friendly. He explains every procedure slowly and makes sure you are aware of what is going on. On the day of the procedure, we were late to our appointment due to heavy traffic but he wasn't upset at all. He patiently waited for us and managed to crack a joke to ease up the anxiety that we were having. It is small gestures like these that will make us appreciate and remember for a life time. Needless to say the procedure went really well. Dr. Peng was also responsive to calls when we had concerns. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Dr Benjamin and his staff are great professionals. I am very thankful for the great job Dr. Benjamin has done with me, excellent in knowledge and attention.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I have been his patient for 11 years and never have I seen a more caring doctor than he. his staff is a1

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

I am 67 years old and, as you would suppose, have been a patient of many doctors over the years, and Dr. Peng is without a doubt one of the finest I have ever encountered. He is incredibly intelligent, knowledgeable, and compassionate. His office staff is wonderful; they are as courteous and helpful as can be. You could not hope to find a better doctor or a more pleasant and efficient office staff.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Benjamin Peng is as good as it gets in the medical field.He's very professional, friendly and have lots of wisdom. I've been a patient of his since 2011 . My first procedure was circumcision. Before going to him i was a bit nervous about the procedure, but he clearly explained to me with Professionalism, and confidence on what he would be doing .After the consultation i was very confident that he'd do a great job, and that he DID . The procedure was painless, and healed well and quickly ( work of art) . My second procedure was a vasectomy. Another job well done. About two months ago i had my son circumcised through Dr. Peng . Another successful procedure. I always recommend my friends and relatives to Dr. Benjamin Peng for Urology . He Rocks !!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Pan is an excellcent doctor . I have been under his trement of my complex diease with the Baldder Cancer, BPH , EJ and Impotence for 9 years till now .

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Dr. Benjamin C. Peng is a rare combination of wisdom, experience, communication skills, and caring. Driving in from Brooklyn (well worth the trip!), I had high expectations based upon my research of Dr. Peng and his office. My high expectations were fulfilled even greater than I had expected. He understood my issues and offered different approaches. His craftsman-like surgical manner and touch led to a painless biopsy procedure. Dr. Peng honors his father, who previously was in this practice, with the highest quality medical skills coupled with respect and caring in a light, bright and well managed office. Thank you Dr. Peng!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Dr. Peng is the best of the best!!! He is the first urologist I ever needed and he will be my urologist of choice for the rest of my life. I was referred to him by my friend (who is also a doctor) and he found I had cancer upon his initial examination which was confirmed by my biopsy performed by him a week later. He has stayed as an integral part of my cancer team and has been my rock and solid source of critical information. He is what all doctors should be for their patients, a trusted friend!!!! Be confident that if you go to him, you are going to the best!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Peng has been my urologist for more than 14 years. He's a very knowledgeable urologist. He's been taken very good care of me. I'll continually see Dr. Peng for his excellent help. Keep up the great work, Dr. Peng! All the best!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

My old urologist took 2 biopsis within 3 mo for an abnormal psa 4.3 reading. I asked many questions as to the prognosis and never told me the actual problem. He just recommended that I return every 3 mo. to keep an eye on it with no further treatment. I lost confidence . One day I saw Dr Peng's name in the N Y Times listed as one of the super doctors, then I decided to pay Dr. Peng a visit. What a difference. He was gentle, knowledgeable, confident, and informative. He prescribed prostate supplements and as a result my prostate health improved.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr. BENJAMIN C. Peng's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1984)