Dr. Benjamin C. Peng

Ratings for Dr. Benjamin C. Peng

Dr. Benjamin Peng is the understudy of my urologist of 29 years whom has since retired. I can say unequivocally that Dr. Peng’s modern approach to medical procedures is far superior to his predecessor. Furthermore he is constantly endeavoring to make refinements to improve his patient’s health and make office visits less frequent. He understands that being a doctor is about taking care of people rather than status in life or driving a Mercedes. His fees are also very reasonable in today’s market. He is a personable man who, in addition to health and medicine, can have a conversation about any topic. I would give Dr. Peng the highest recommendation in his field and I can only hope that he will continue to practice medicine for many more years because he will not be easy to replace.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr. Peng is a phenomenal urologist!!!! He is extremely professional, compassionate, and friendly. He explains every procedure slowly and makes sure you are aware of what is going on. On the day of the procedure, we were late to our appointment due to heavy traffic but he wasn't upset at all. He patiently waited for us and managed to crack a joke to ease up the anxiety that we were having. It is small gestures like these that will make us appreciate and remember for a life time. Needless to say the procedure went really well. Dr. Peng was also responsive to calls when we had concerns. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Dr Benjamin and his staff are great professionals. I am very thankful for the great job Dr. Benjamin has done with me, excellent in knowledge and attention.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr Peng is a doctor's doctor. That's the highest compliment a physician like myself can give to another doctor. As a surgeon (although not in urology) I have a dozen urologist friends. I chose Ben, as did many of my friends, above all the rest, without hesitation. Superbly educated and trained at Columbia, Ben possesses an easy, unassuming and warm bedside manner. My recent vasectomy is a case in point. All of us are nervous about any surgery. He came in early and spent time not only with myself, but with all the other patients he had that day, sitting down and going over any and all last minute questions. An hour later, I was on my way home. Absolutely no pain, not even a need for Tylenol!. The next day, I was back at work; in five days, exercising regularly . Dr. Peng is simply the best of the best

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

I have been his patient for 11 years and never have I seen a more caring doctor than he. his staff is a1

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

I am 67 years old and, as you would suppose, have been a patient of many doctors over the years, and Dr. Peng is without a doubt one of the finest I have ever encountered. He is incredibly intelligent, knowledgeable, and compassionate. His office staff is wonderful; they are as courteous and helpful as can be. You could not hope to find a better doctor or a more pleasant and efficient office staff.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Benjamin Peng is as good as it gets in the medical field.He's very professional, friendly and have lots of wisdom. I've been a patient of his since 2011 . My first procedure was circumcision. Before going to him i was a bit nervous about the procedure, but he clearly explained to me with Professionalism, and confidence on what he would be doing .After the consultation i was very confident that he'd do a great job, and that he DID . The procedure was painless, and healed well and quickly ( work of art) . My second procedure was a vasectomy. Another job well done. About two months ago i had my son circumcised through Dr. Peng . Another successful procedure. I always recommend my friends and relatives to Dr. Benjamin Peng for Urology . He Rocks !!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Pan is an excellcent doctor . I have been under his trement of my complex diease with the Baldder Cancer, BPH , EJ and Impotence for 9 years till now .

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Dr. Benjamin C. Peng is a rare combination of wisdom, experience, communication skills, and caring. Driving in from Brooklyn (well worth the trip!), I had high expectations based upon my research of Dr. Peng and his office. My high expectations were fulfilled even greater than I had expected. He understood my issues and offered different approaches. His craftsman-like surgical manner and touch led to a painless biopsy procedure. Dr. Peng honors his father, who previously was in this practice, with the highest quality medical skills coupled with respect and caring in a light, bright and well managed office. Thank you Dr. Peng!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Dr. Benjamin C. Peng's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1984)