Dr. Anatoli Freiman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Anatoli Freiman

I decided to see Dr. Freiman at the Toronto Dermatology Centre after the appearance of my skin related to chemotherapy and radiation. With the use of Botox and fillers, Dr Freiman was able to revitalize my skin was amazing results. I am no longer unhappy looking in the mirror as my forehead wrinkles, crows feet and upper lip lines have all been smoothed out. Thank you Dr. Freiman for your calm nature and precise skills.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

I really appreciate all of the care provided by Dr. Freiman. He is a great dermatologist!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

It is not often that you meet a doctor as knowledgeable and to the point as Dr. Freiman. Dr. Freiman zeroed in on my skin condition and has really helped me through this.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I heard dr. freiman speak about psoriasis at a seminar and came to see him as a patient. dr freiman helped a lot to get me covered by insurance for the new biologic medication and my skin is now almost clear after years of suffering. i am very grateful and highly recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

I see dr freiman for mole checks and he diagnosed several precancerous spots. Very pleased with care and office efficiency

Submitted August 25, 2017

Outstanding professional. Knows his stuff and has a really nice and efficient office

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Thank you to Dr Freiman for the fine care of my skin

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

A great doctor. Saw him for skin cancer. Helpful and direct in his approach. Will be back for yearly skin checks

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

The staff is courteous, he is on time and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I have had acne since I was a teenager and have tried many different treatments and doctors. I have been told to use many different prescription chemical gels and creams, which had no long lasting affects. Dr Freiman put me on a simple one medication routine and I have saw improvements in the first 3 weeks. I find him very knowledgeable and would highly recommend him and his clinic.

Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr. Anatoli Freiman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Anatoli Freiman is a board-certified dermatologist specializing in medical, pediatric, surgical and cosmetic care of the skin. Dr. Freiman is an author and medical educator with over 100 publications in dermatology and is a frequent lecturer at medical conferences. He is a chair of the Canadian Dermatology Association committees and serves as an expert on many editorial and advisory boards. Dr. Freiman is the Medical Director of the Toronto Dermatology Centre, a state-of-the art comprehensive dermatology practice (www.torontodermatologycentre.com).

• English
  • French

• McGill University (Grad. 2002)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2007)

MSP/BC Med