Ratings for Dr. Anatoli Freiman

I have had acne since I was a teenager and have tried many different treatments and doctors. I have been told to use many different prescription chemical gels and creams, which had no long lasting affects. Dr Freiman put me on a simple one medication routine and I have saw improvements in the first 3 weeks. I find him very knowledgeable and would highly recommend him and his clinic.

Submitted May 20, 2017

I had a good experience , the first appointment was on time and examination was a good professional experience. two weeks later they performed minor surgery on my finger . Thank you

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

The office is a well oiled machine. I think the longest I spent in the waiting room was 10 minutes. I am very very impressed with this practitioner.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Excellent physician-caring, thorough and knowledgeable. Hope to be with him for a long time!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Amazing amazing amazing much better than snooty dr Pon scammy manipulator psycho

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Amazing dermatoligist much better than the last one I had.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

I have seen Dr Freiman for a few skin cancer related issues. He is always friendly, kind hearted and takes the time to explain his procedures. On my last visit, I had a suspicious spot removed and biopsied. Happily, it was not cancer but Dr Freiman wants to watch the spot. The clinic staff are always professional and welcoming.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

I have booked 5 sessions of laser hair removal at the Toronto Dermatology Centre. After 2 treatments I can already notice a difference. Laser is practically pain free. Looking forward to the end result.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Visited Dr. Freiman several times. Facility is nice but more like a spa than a clinic. Very little communication between doctor and patient. And was referred to unnecessary/inappropriate treatment. After sought the second opinion, problems were addressed quickly. My lesson is that if I don't feel good at the first time, I should not go back for the second time.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

DR Freiman was a nIce guy,cares , Professional, would recommend to anybody seeking a dermatologist in Ontario.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Anatoli Freiman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Anatoli Freiman is a board-certified dermatologist specializing in medical, pediatric, surgical and cosmetic care of the skin. Dr. Freiman is an author and medical educator with over 100 publications in dermatology and is a frequent lecturer at medical conferences. He is a chair of the Canadian Dermatology Association committees and serves as an expert on many editorial and advisory boards. Dr. Freiman is the Medical Director of the Toronto Dermatology Centre, a state-of-the art comprehensive dermatology practice (www.torontodermatologycentre.com).

• English
  • French

• McGill University (Grad. 2002)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2007)