Dr. Anatoli Freiman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Anatoli Freiman

This clinic exceeds every expectation with its spacious waiting areas, friendly and accommodating staff and knowledgeable doctors. Dr. Freiman is always patient and is up to date with all the latest research and technologies. Much appreciate the skin care I received.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

My teenager went to see Dr Freiman for his acne. Dr Freiman was very patient and explained things so my son could understand. His staff is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I saw Dr. Anatoli twice. In both instances my appointment lasted approximately one minute. He sprayed the skin area and told me to book an appointment to see him again. I'll give him the benefit of a doubt. Maybe he's that good that he only needs one minute, but I didn't feel I was adequately served. I've since changed to another dermatologist.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Amazing experience, knows what he is doing, he make you feel like you are in good hands and makes you feel taken care of. Punctual and quick, best doctor I have met yet. I will say though that parking is ridiculous, so arrive early to find other option then parking at the building.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

After visiting my family doctor and having no luck dealing with my sons plantar wart, Dr Freiman took care of it in one visit. He was quick and polite and knew exactly what to do. He saved us!! Thank you to him and his team!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I have been attending the Toronto Dermatology Centre for about two years . I was referred to them through Medcan and my GP. Every one of my experiences have been as supportive as it gets. Any medical inquiry I had was dealt with very professionally and promptly. Whenever there is a need for an appointment there is an immediate response to my needs. My dermatologist Dr. Freiman, is extremely busy and very much in demand given his high profile and calibre. Nevertheless, he is always accessible on short notice if it is deemed necessary through the great office manager and support staff. I do not consider myself someone who is easily satisfied and I rate the Toronto Dermatology Centre and Dr. Freiman as being top notch.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

I had done a lot of research before choosing a derm for my injections. I had a huge double chin with no definition. Now after Belkyra my chin is more defined and I am so pleased with the overall look for my face. I found the office to be professional and run efficiently. Dr Freiman answered all my questions and was really good overall!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

He is terrific; professional and up to date with latest treatments. Excellent manner and care. My family and I will continue to see Dr Freiman as long as we can.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

This dermatologist is kind, knowledgeable, and his office is efficient. Great procedure results

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

I have had acne since I was a teenager and have tried many different treatments and doctors. I have been told to use many different prescription chemical gels and creams, which had no long lasting affects. Dr Freiman put me on a simple one medication routine and I have saw improvements in the first 3 weeks. I find him very knowledgeable and would highly recommend him and his clinic.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr. Anatoli Freiman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Anatoli Freiman is a board-certified dermatologist specializing in medical, pediatric, surgical and cosmetic care of the skin. Dr. Freiman is an author and medical educator with over 100 publications in dermatology and is a frequent lecturer at medical conferences. He is a chair of the Canadian Dermatology Association committees and serves as an expert on many editorial and advisory boards. Dr. Freiman is the Medical Director of the Toronto Dermatology Centre, a state-of-the art comprehensive dermatology practice (www.torontodermatologycentre.com).

• English
  • French

• McGill University (Grad. 2002)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2007)