Dr. Anatoli Freiman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Anatoli Freiman

I have had acne since I was a teenager and have tried many different treatments and doctors. I have been told to use many different prescription chemical gels and creams, which had no long lasting affects. Dr Freiman put me on a simple one medication routine and I have saw improvements in the first 3 weeks. I find him very knowledgeable and would highly recommend him and his clinic.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

I’ve been struggling with plantar warts and Dr Freiman heped clear them up with a prescription and few treatment sessions. Very happy with care and highly recommend

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr Freiman is a knowledgeable professional who treated me for several dermatology issues. He and the staff are always timely and helpful. Thank you

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

My son is with Down syndrome 5 years old have a lump in the lower tummy area. The doctor has a very quick look with a simple loop. (Not professional one) He didn't give any diagnose, didn't comment, didn't ask ANY single question about my son's general condition. I didn like, that he was not sure about anything we asked. -Doctor is it harmful? -No, I think. But go to another center, visit another doctor and they will give you more info. So basically we wasted our time.

Submitted February 13, 2018

The best dermatologist in town! I originally came to Dr. Freiman's office for a skin issue my daughter was having, but ended up going back for multiple visits for myself. I have had numerous cosmetic procedures there and am beyond thrilled with the results. Dr Freiman and his staff are knowledgeable and professional. The office is modern, comfortable and clean. I really can not say enough good things about this place!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Dr. Freiman has been our family dermatologist for over 5 years, with great results. Very knowledgeable, kind and professional.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

It has been a pleasure to see Dr. Freiman. He has a gentle bedside manner and is very knowledgeable. He immediately diagnosed my skin cancer and arranged treatment. The clinic is clean and seems very organized. I have been there four times so far and have never waited more than a couple of minutes.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I decided to see Dr. Freiman at the Toronto Dermatology Centre after the appearance of my skin related to chemotherapy and radiation. With the use of Botox and fillers, Dr Freiman was able to revitalize my skin was amazing results. I am no longer unhappy looking in the mirror as my forehead wrinkles, crows feet and upper lip lines have all been smoothed out. Thank you Dr. Freiman for your calm nature and precise skills.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

I really appreciate all of the care provided by Dr. Freiman. He is a great dermatologist!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

It is not often that you meet a doctor as knowledgeable and to the point as Dr. Freiman. Dr. Freiman zeroed in on my skin condition and has really helped me through this.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Anatoli Freiman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Anatoli Freiman is a board-certified dermatologist specializing in medical, pediatric, surgical and cosmetic care of the skin. Dr. Freiman is an author and medical educator with over 100 publications in dermatology and is a frequent lecturer at medical conferences. He is a chair of the Canadian Dermatology Association committees and serves as an expert on many editorial and advisory boards. Dr. Freiman is the Medical Director of the Toronto Dermatology Centre, a state-of-the art comprehensive dermatology practice (www.torontodermatologycentre.com).

• English
  • French

• McGill University (Grad. 2002)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2007)

AHC