Ratings for Dr. John A. Seedor

IN 2009 I STARTED SEEING DR JOHN SEEDOR. I WAS REFERRED TO HIM BY ANOTHER DOCTOR. HE SCHEDULED ARTIFICIAL CORNEA SURGERY. WHEN I WOKE UP AFTER ANESTESIA I COULD SEE THAT DR SEEDOR WAS NOT THERE BY THE VOICE IT LOOKED LIKE ANOTHER DOCTOR WITH AN ACCENT. BY THE END DR SEEDOR CAME IN THE ROOM AND THERE WEEW 2 MORE STITCHES LEFT AND HE TOLD ANOTHER DOCTOR TO REMOVE THEM AND THE OTHER DOCTOR SAID WHY REMOVE THE STITCH ? AND DR SEEDOR REPLIED "TAKE OFF THE STITCH!" AND THIS OTHER DOCTOR DID AS HE WAS TOLD. WHEN DR SEEDOR BUT ANOTHER STITCH IN, I FELT BLOOD INSIDE MY EYEBALL. HE PUNCTURED THE INSIDE OF MY EYE/ I COULD CLEARLY SEE LIQUID ENTERING THE EYE AT THAT MOMENT DR SEEDOR LEFT. I KNEW THIS WAS NOT GOOD. DR SEEDOR TREATED ME FOR 2 YEARS. HE NEVER TOLD ME THAT I HAVE A SWOLLEN CORNEA AND MISSING IRIS IN THE OTHER EYE. I CARRY THEM BOTH FOR 7 YEARS. RECENTLY I DISCOVERED THE TRUTH. I JUST LIKE TO SAY ONE MORE THING. IF DR SEEDOR READS THIS PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE WITH ANOTHER COLLEGUE DONT DO IT IN THE OPERATING ROOM BECAUSE I PAID FOR HIS ANGER.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I did a few surgeries with Dr Seedor one of them was an artificial cornea what was interesting the surgery was mostly done by done other inexperienced doctor or student. He came towards the end of the surgery. I was fitted with a contact lens which I received for the first six months after that he sent me to an optician named Jennifer Marques and she ordered lenses for about a year after that she refused to order any more. I complained to dr Seedor and his answer was I have a good staff. I was never able to order the right contact lens again because it was specially made for me, I did contact kountour but they never responded. I also contacted infirmary in Boston and I explained the situation and they were not able to help me. As far as artificial cornea I would not recommend anyone to him. There is no guarantee that an artificial cornea lasts for more than 5 years. It's amazing how drs get away with things but the rest of us have to answer for everything!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

OMG! Dr. Seedor preformed LASIK on my eyes a few years ago and I wanted to come in for a follow up. I have tried to no avail to get someone from his office to call me back! It has been a month and I have left ½ a dozen voicemails for (Ebony Feale) and sent several emails with not one reply! This is an office that does not care about the wellbeing of their patient. I am beyond discussed! I can’t believe I have recommended this guy….What a joke!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

Smart, attentive, thorough, professional and ethical. Likes to explain things, doesn't mind your questions, The best in the business.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Dr. John A. Seedor's Credentials

• French

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

HIP