Ratings for Dr. Brent Fuller

Here is my grandson jesse. He wasnt gaining any weight and threw up after every bottle. His dr., dr fuller in warren, said well try gentle ease formula and see you in 2 weeks. In 2 weeks he didnt gain a single ounce and the nurse saw him and says we'll see you in a week. We brought him to children's hospital 2 days later. They did emergency surgery for pyloric stenosis. If we had waited another week like his incompetent doctor wanted i dont think he wouldve made it. What can be done? Doctor shouldnt be seeing newborns if he cant diagnose and wants to wait so long thia baby was emaciated!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

What can I say, but Dr.Fuller is the best! My family doc moved farther away, so I needed a closer one that is good & listens. My brother in law is a patient, so in 2008, I switched to Dr.Fuller. My husband & daughter see him too. I will never change doctors. I agree with a lot of the comments on here. He doesn't rush, he listens & does whatever he can to help you. Even if it's paperwork for medical equipment. Make an appointment. You won't be disappointed!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

He has been my PCP on several occasions, and I have always found him to be excellent. He doesn't rush appointments, and refill requests are handled in a day or less. It is also pretty easy to get an appointment with him. Other doctors I have recently seen have waiting lists of up to a month or more, indicating to me that other doctors try to handle more patients than they can effectively treat, but Dr. Fuller does not. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. Fuller is a great Doc! He has treated my 3 children and my husband and I. He has gone above and beyond many times for our family. He is very knowledgeable and my kids love going to see him!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

I saw dr fuller for approx. three years. As far as carring that laptop just means that he is looking up a diagnosis. I can do that on WebMD. I was misdiagnosed due to this I believe!! Spent 1 1/2 years seeing an oncologist just in case !!!! I have found a new GOOD Dr.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

To me, the great thing about Dr. Fuller is he carries around not only his stethoscope, but a laptop. This shows me he's "connected" and not stuck in the stone age. Just ask your doctor how much time s/he surfs the Internet as it relates to medicine. It's refreshing to see a professional who's plugged-in and so personable. --Daniel M.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2008

I started seeing Dr Fuller about a year ago from a friends recommendation. I have found him to be knowledgable and receptive to listening, and never comes across condecending.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2007

Dr. Brent Fuller's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Warren, MI