Ratings for Dr. Leonard Kundel

The office staff got my dental records and xrays from my previous dentist (he retired) very efficiently. He showed me the xrays on a large monitor and told me something that my previous dentist hadn't shared: that two of my teeth will eventually be 'lost' :(

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Great experience for my 5 year old daughter. He is very knowledgeable and was good at making my daughter feel like her opinion mattered. The only problem we had is my daughters treatment was way to expensive for us to even consider it. I agree she needs it and it is the best treatment for her but it is not affordable. I was not offered any alternative that maybe we could afford.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Top Dentist in terms of supportiveness and communication. We like and respect him. Our kids love him! Wonderful professional staff that are always teaching us something new about dentistry. And the the practice is run very efficiently. Always friendly and on time. This is a great practice.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr Kundel is the best! I've been going to him for many many years!! My kids love him too!! Like family!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Thank you Cathy for helping me out with all my paperwork and spending the time to answer all my questions. You were not kidding, I did not feel his shot! Filling is comfortable and looks good. I am bringing my kids. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Kundel is my favorite doctor. He is the first doctor that I have experience with that has truly demonstrated confidence in the human body's ability to heal itself. He is very knowledgeable even beyond his field and has always treated my with respect. I am the type that does a lot research and sets high standards for care. I am traveling 2 and 1/2 hours to see Dr. Kundel each month to see him for holistic dentistry care. I highly recommend him, especially to those looking for treatment of a restricted airway and the problems that come from it, like poor posture, sleep, back/neck pain, and the list goes on. He is expanding my palate and mandible using the ALF device because I have a restricted airway and the postural problems that come with it. I am expecting my treatment to take about 3 years, but after 6 months my airway has been opened to the point that my body is allowing me to have better posture and my pain is reduced. I'm looking forward to the full benefit!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

This appointment was my three year old's first trip to the dentist. Dr. Kundel was relaxed, engaging, and efficient. He provided research to review for a procedure he recommended without being overbearing. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

My children are always excited to see Dr. Kundel! He is great with children and they are at ease!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

"Having been afraid of dentists since I was 5 years old and having never had a cleaning that didn't cause me to bleed and inflame for days, it was more than a pleasant surprise to receive such gentle care from Dr. Kundel. His bedside manner and excellent sense of humor made it a wonderful experience. I and several families members have been fitted for and are wearing our ALFs and we have seen dramatic changes in our sleep and breathing patterns. Dr. Kundel's program including regular follow up adjustments have helped us make rapid progress. Easy to reach, easy to schedule and rarely any wait time in the office. Thank you to Dr. Kundel and his wonderful staff for making this an enjoyable experience. "

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

My kids love coming here. Pressure free easy breathy appointments. Great advise on how to avoid cavities in kids.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015