Ratings for Dr. Leonard Kundel

Best dentist in Stamford! My family has seen him for years. Love the outside box thinking. My son loves going to his appointments.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

I appreciate that Dr. Kundel is on the conservative side...he points out what need attention but does not push. I am the one to ask for the treatments I think I need and can afford at the moment. As a holistic practitioner I wish Dr. Kundel would share his assessment of my health status as reflected by my dental health and within my whole body health. Maybe he thinks that would be TMI. And maybe so for some. Not for me. I want to know.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Dr Kundel was very patient and gentle with my son, who is very fearful of going to the dentist. He didn't push him too much and was able to get his cleaning done while maintaining his trust!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Very professional and well respected - highly recommended

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

I got a broken tooth and I thought that I will have to put an implant. But Dr Kundel fixed it in 15 minutes. He saved two teeth instead of pushing my to get a very expensive implants. Thank you, Dr Kundel, so much!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

The office staff got my dental records and xrays from my previous dentist (he retired) very efficiently. He showed me the xrays on a large monitor and told me something that my previous dentist hadn't shared: that two of my teeth will eventually be 'lost' :(

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Great experience for my 5 year old daughter. He is very knowledgeable and was good at making my daughter feel like her opinion mattered. The only problem we had is my daughters treatment was way to expensive for us to even consider it. I agree she needs it and it is the best treatment for her but it is not affordable. I was not offered any alternative that maybe we could afford.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Top Dentist in terms of supportiveness and communication. We like and respect him. Our kids love him! Wonderful professional staff that are always teaching us something new about dentistry. And the the practice is run very efficiently. Always friendly and on time. This is a great practice.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr Kundel is the best! I've been going to him for many many years!! My kids love him too!! Like family!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Thank you Cathy for helping me out with all my paperwork and spending the time to answer all my questions. You were not kidding, I did not feel his shot! Filling is comfortable and looks good. I am bringing my kids. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015