Ratings for Dr. Beth McGowan

Can almost always squeeze you in that day. Super warm and friendly and really cares about her patients. Staff and colleagues are equally warm and inviting.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Amazing chiropractor. Having suffered with excruciating back pain Dr Beth was able to fix it with one session. 3 sessions later and I'm feeling the best I have in years! Amazing staff, friendly and warm and makes you feel like you've known them for years. The best experience ever. Will definitely be returning as much as I can! Thank you for giving me hope and getting my life back.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Not only did she help take the pain awa, she did so with a smile.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Very knowledgeable, kind and professional. I saw her several times over the years, for various conditions, when I was living in Ont. I have lived in Calgary for the last 5 years and have yet to find anyone better. I still come to see her each year for an adjustment when I am back in Ont. Excellent and competent chiropractor with both a caring nature and caring staff. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I have visited |Dr. Beth over the past two years for two different problems. The laser therapy really helped and so did her adjustments. I will definitely go back.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Very friendly and helpful, uses vibration approach. Very good at first, but found I still wasn't quite 'right' after some sessions. She would listen if I told her it didn't feel right and fix it, but I gave up after a few times.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

Dr. Beth is a "gifted Healer".She has made the world of difference to my overall health.She has state of the art equipment, is very thorough,and professional.The office staff are so positive and caring.An excellent Chiropractor! I Highly recommend Dr. Beth.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2007