Ratings for Dr. Marian Antoinette Patterson, Inactive

I have been seeing Dr. Patterson for years. She is the only dr. that I felt comfortable talking to about my medical issues,and the only dr. that would take the time to listen to me and was concerned about treating my illness and was always very professional. I hope that she gets the treatment she needs to be able to resume her practice. ( Its also my observation that the dr. that had replaced Dr.Patterson needs to retire,she changed my medication, and would not refill one of my meds.she would not even answer questions concerning my labs! I have phoned several times to make arrangements to obtain my med. records. I guess the office is closed, a good thing since the dr. is totally incompetent !

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Dr Patterson has always taken the time to listen. I felt like I could tell her anything without being judged.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

I started seeing Dr. Patterson when I was in college at VSU and I continued to see her even after I graduated. I have moved to Atlanta, GA to Rome, GA and even to Bluffton, SC since obtaining my masters degree from VSU, and I still choose to keep Dr. Patterson as my practitioner over any other doctor I could find anywhere else. I make the drive to see her for all of my appointments because of the quality service provided by Dr. Patterson, but mostly cause of her bedside manner. I struggled my entire young adult life to find a doctor who listened to me and cared enough about me to trust that I knew my body best. She was extremely patient with me while we worked together to find a medicine and dosage that actually helped me and was successful!! She never made me feel like I was crazy or that I was being judged. Having Dr. Patterson as my doctor is the first time in my life that I have EVER felt comfortable enough to tell her exactly everything. I never feel like I need to hide any information or anything from her. She does not judge anyone or accuse anyone or make anyone feel less than. She treats me and all of her other patients as if they are family. As a person with extreme and high anxiety, the thought of dealing with another doctor who’s bedside manner falls far short of Dr. Patterson’s is not just taxing, but it makes me drastically uncomfortable. There is a reason I do not mind making the six hour drive to her office in Valdosta for my appointments... And it’s not because I enjoy road trips.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

I must tell you that she almost killed myself my mother due to high doses of medicines

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

I must tell you THE TRUTH about Dr Patterson. She IS the BEST dr I’ve ever been to. She saved my life more than once & I’m only 28! She has ALWAYS made time for me AND my mother.. we have both seen her for 10 years! She has NEVER rushed me, she has given me Thousands of $$ in samples bc I had no insurance & bc of no insurance, she has only ever made me come back every 3 months but ALWAYS helped in EVERY way that she ever could!!! I have NEVER ONCE seen her as appearing under the influence & she has ALWAYS greeted me with a big, bright, beautiful smile & has ALWAYS been kind, compassionate, thourough & professional. I’ve NEVER EVER heard of anything negative about her until reading this negativity on here & I can PROMISE you that she has MORE satisfied patients than dissatisfied!!!! She has been a blessing to me & MANY others!! It would be a shame to our city & state to take her liscense away, BIG MISTAKE! I have faith that God will make sure she & her practice will be ok in the Name of Jesus!! Don’t count her out yet people!! She is the BEST of THE BEST!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

She has been my dedicated and knowledgeable physician for over 50. Accusations doesn't mean guilty! I don't believe this at all

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I have been a patient for 13yrs and to me she is the best,she always listened to me, she always done testing before putting me on any medication,I don’t care of her personal life, I know one thing she is a GOOD DR. She was always professional, I love her and I ask for god to see her thru this, She is human just like every one else, she is Innocent until proven guilty and I give her ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

The staff is horrible and messy they gossip in front of patients and curse.it took 6 hours to be seen . Never again ! Dr Patterson has left the building now for 3 months this other doctor that's there fills the wrong medications or won't fill them at all. When ask to get my records the new nurse came out and cursed us all out along with 4 other people.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Dr. Patterson has been AWOL for two months. My wife has tried to get an appointment to get her high blood pressure meds re-ordered for about a month. Nobody in the office could help. Had to find a new Dr. Found out today that Dr. Patterson has not been in the office for over two months and a new Dr. is now taking over. The staff should have alerted her patients of her absences. I am going to look into getting her medical license pulled on the bases of abandonment of her patients.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

I am always in and out quickly since I've started seeing her!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Dr. Marian Antoinette Patterson, Inactive's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Valdosta, GA