Ratings for Dr. Alexander M. Culbreth

God given talent, a physician of unlimited caring

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Dr Culbreth is a rare jewell in our health care system today. He is kind, compassionate and extremely skilled. He has been my doctor for almost 20 years and delivered my second child. He just completed my hysterectomy and did a wonderful job. We are very blessed to have a physician of his caliber in our area.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr Culbreth did my full hysterectomy, he gave me other options, but we decided that was the best way to go. I was really scared of the surgery, and he helped me through that. Very good Dr. great guy, has a good bedside manner once you get to know him.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Culbreth to anyone looking for an OB or GYNO! He has delivered both of my children and helped me through a very rough second pregnancy. He is very caring and knowledgeable. Despite his patient load, He did a great job coordinated care with my other doctors during my kidney and thyroid issues. I certainly don't dread my yearly visits now :)

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

KNOWLEDGEABLE COLD YET KIND EAZY TO ASK QUESTIONS AND GET INFO. YOU JUST HAVE TO GET TO KNOW HIM

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

This is one of the worst doctors in the world. He is rude, unsupportive, and does not care about or respect his patients and their values. If you are sick or are having some problems he is so inconsiderate and blames you for being sick. He has not time for answeing questions and talks down to you like you are a nobody. Don't see this doctor no matter what.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

He was punctual, kind, helpful and very knowledgeable, which is really the most important part.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2007

flag | Submitted July 14, 2007

Dr. Alexander M. Culbreth's Credentials

• Mercer University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal