Ratings for Dr. J. Anthony Britto

Dr. Britto and his staff provided me with exceptional service. They arr extremely friendly and privided me with comfort when i was scraec. Dr. Britto performed breast reconstruction and nipple reconstruction on me and I am extremely happy with my outcome. I had a bilateral mastectomy and he made me Nice, perky boobs, too the size i wanted with very little scarring. I would recommend him in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Not just Dr. Britto but his staff is great he's very experienced .Thats a good feeling when you put your trust or your body in the hands of another person to know that its OK.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

I understand Dr. Britto is excellent when it comes to hand surgeries and other similar surgeries. I didn't find out until after I had my surgery. I was totally disappointed with my outcome. I recommend really doing your homework when selecting a cosmetic/plastic surgeon and get several consultations before you decide on your doctor. Dr. Britto was very nice and patient, but I'm sorry he didn't work out for me.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Dr.Britto performed a z plasty on a scar from a spinal fusion surgery. The scar had contracted and restricted my range of motion. He did a five star job and now I am able to have a reasonable range of motion.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

I am very conserned about this MD creditials. I have been his pt had breast augumentation. He didnt place them straight & too high. Had him fix them(had to pay again)Still wrong. Ran ot of $ sso have been living with them (UGH) for 10 years. HE is a horrible surgeon. He apparently went to school in Europe???? Is that so we cant check up on him. I would not take my DOG to this ****. Went to an attorney but unless you DIED or have unbelievable deformities they wont take thse case. He ruined my dream of having a bustline as I was an AAA cup, thse oness hse put in were too big too high and no pocket internally was made . I have ben hiding my chest every since.Staff= wife as back office nurse. Always late,had to sit i waiting room too long for post op. a hand full of before and after pics no, measureing or marking,no samples to try on,I would NOT RECCOMEND HIM.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2009

Dr. Britto preformed two cosmetic surgeries on me. One surgery left me with grotesque physical deformities and unbearable cronic pain. Compications from the second surgery forced my into the hospital. I called Britto's office before going to the emergency room and told the reseptionist my insions were bleeding uncontrollably. The recepionist rudly told me "the doctor was busy" and hung up in my Dr Britto gave me absolutly no medical care during my four day stay at the hospital. He seemed to have no clue as to how to treat my condition. Once I was realised from the hospital Dr. Britto went on vacition leaving no substitude doctor to folloe up with my care and leaving me no antibotics. I switched doctors. My new doctor was horrified that I had no antibotics and a deep open hole in my stomach

flag | Submitted July 13, 2007

Dr. J. Anthony Britto's Credentials

• Univ Di Roma-La Sapienza, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Roma, Italy (Grad. 1978)