You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert Todd Depond

Dr. Robert Todd Depond's Ratings

Awesome Doctor... Takes the time to get to know you.. Don't know what I would have done without him during my hysterectomy... I was a new patient, but I felt very comfortable with him.. My husband went to every appointment with me after the surgery..Dr. Depond was so gracious... Staff is excellent!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2877824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Love Dr. Depond!!! He has a great mannr about him and you feel like you can talk to him about anything. I have been going to him for 19 years and I just love him. Could not say more wonderful things about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Very patient. Will take as much time as needed. He makes you feel comfortable to tell him anything. Would never think of switching

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. Treats you as a human being, instead of a body part. Seems to be one of the few Doctors that still seems to enjoy their profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1052676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. Depond is the most caring doctor I've had. He takes his time and genuinely cares. Rare to see these days. He delivered my daughter 17 years ago and I've continued to see him as a Gyn. Could not as for better care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1052675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2013

Dr. Depond has a great bed side manner. He always takes time with you and never rushes. He makes sure he answers all questions you may have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1052674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2012

I personally think that Dr Depond in the best Gyn/OB in West Virginia! I could not imagine seeing another Gyn/OB

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1052673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2011

Dr Depond is awesome!! I came to him after my previous GYN passed away at the recommendation of a dear friend. He is the most wonderful doc I've seen in a long time!! I would recommend him to anyone!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1052672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2009

Dr. DePond is an awesome doctor. He was a definite God-send when he had to deliver bad news to us. He had to inform us about a miscarriage and no one could have done a better job. He is always informative and considerate. I have not seen a doctor in a really long time that has such a good bedside manner. This really means a lot to me and I will never be able to thank him enough. I would recommend him to anyone. It matters to him about others feelings and you just don't find that very much anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1052671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2009

He is a great doctor. He delivered both of my children and I still continue so see him for Gyn. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1052670].votes_count ]]