Ratings for Dr. Clinton R. Friday

Great caring Doctor. Wish there were more of him to help everyone!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Great service, a warm friendly office. I would not go to anyone else !

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

I have been a client of Dr. Friday for a few years now. I have been to previous chiropractors and find Dr. Friday to be the top inhis field. There have been times when I have called on a non-appt day and I have always been seen as soon as I have arrived. Marti is a wonderful office manager as well. She greets you each time you arrive and sends you off with a warm farewell. I am grateful to have found Friday Chiropractic in Alpine.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Friday's since 1984. He and his office manager always make me feel welcome, no matter how busy they are. He is very good at giving me advice on what to do to recover faster and/or prevent similar problems in the future. I always leave the office feeling better than when I arrived.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2011

Everything is wonderful and Dr. Friday has helped me for over 6 years now. I also live in Alpine. Marti is wonderful, also.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Friday for 18 years. Whether I lived in Mission Valley, El Cajon, or North Park, the drive to Alpine was never too long. I'm always greeted with Marti's beautiful smile and Dr. Friday is always attentive to whatever may be ailing me.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

The best, responsive, and courteous office I have been to. Front desk is excellent. Dr. took time with me and I got my questions answered.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2007

Dr. Clinton R. Friday's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1982)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan