Ratings for Dr. Jonathan S. Forester

If it wasn't for Dr f I wouldn't be alive today. He saved me. And I can't be more thankful. He is the best, and I consider him like another grandfather that is how amazing he is! My family and I love Dr f. Thanks for giving me my life back and helping my family -Haley L.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Doc Forester is an amazing physician and person. He listens with great compassion and never rushes through an exam. Doc F. uses modern medicine, alternative medicine, and spiritual medicine. He rates far above 5 stars!!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Dr. Forester is an excellent doctor. He has helped me greatly through my illness.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

He's very compassionate and knowledgeable. He genuinely cares for your well being.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr Forester is a great doctor. Very wise. Very helpful. I am so thankful we have a Lyme Literate Physician in Louisiana.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr. Forester is a wonderful doctor that truly cares about the well-being of his patients. He does a great job, and I couldn't imagine going to anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

I am really impressed with Dr. Foresters openness to alternative treatment methods for Lyme disease. That, combined with hes very "traditional" approach is wonderful.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

Dr. Forester is one of the most wonderful people in the world. He is amazing.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

We were truly blessed to find Dr Forester! He is an angel sent to us. If there are doctors out there that can not find out what is wrong with you, you need to make an appt with Dr Forester. He is not your ordinary doctor !!! He welcomes you with open arms, listens,does not judge you in anyway and makes you feel like he really does care! His office staff is wonderful, very cozy office makes you feel like you are at home. He is the Best!! :) my son loves him.......

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

Im 16 & lost alot of my teen life,but Dr.F is to the rescue &he is saving my life.He is the best.And he cares about his patients.I love when he prays with me,makes me feel super happy&makes me teary eyed:p i actually just went today and once again he has captured me&my moms heart!He is super sweet&always smiling.His staff is great also,very kind.Overall I LOVE YOU Dr.F<3 and i thank you so so much for saving my life. Oh hey!! Wheres my chocolate from Africa!? :p

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011