Ratings for Dr. William Rout

I had a gastric bypass with this Dr. First off I was never told they were going to remove my gallbladder until the day before surgery when I had to sign papers at the hosp. Then I only saw him once after the surgery. They sent me home 4 days later with no pain meds. (only a prescription) to be filled, knowing I had over a hundred mile drive. It was late when we arrived and a family member went to fill the script only to be told that we had to have a compound pharmacy all of which were closed. I was supposed to have a 6 to 8 inch incision. It turned out to be 13 inches. He never would explain why. He was without a doubt the most unprofessional Doctor I have ever seen. He belittled me and cussed at me. I would not take a dying buzzard to this man.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Dr Rout destroyed my lungs with his 2 botched hiatal hernia surgeries

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr Rout operated on me and he was an excellent DR he explained everything and was very assuring when I needed it

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

saved life

flag | Submitted November 20, 2006

Dr. William Rout's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1966)