Ratings for Dr. Kimberly T. Goode

Dr. Goode was very rude and unconcerned during my recent visit. She came into the room with my spouse and I and did not answer not one of our questions without a attitude. She seemed very cold I'm not sure how someone would allow her to deliver their child. I opted for another Dr within WPA.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Unfortunately, medicine may not have been the appropriate profession for Dr. Goode. Doctors must genuinely love and want to help their patients in order to be successful in this field. Dr. Goode has a poor bedside manner and seemed to lack the ability to take care of me through an extremely routine and uncomplicated delivery. I will never go back to this office.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

My first visit was pleasant , good Dr. Staff seem to be a little unorganized but friendly overall.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Bad experience with this practice, especially with Dr. Goode. Trouble from very first appointment. There is a serious total lack of communication in this practice and they seem unable to care for a non-traditional patient/pregnancy. Inappropriate tests and little to no follow through with the nurses giving conflicting information! Not to mention arrogant doctor with a serious lacking bedside manner. Finally changed doctors! Be warned!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

I am amazed at anyone who would disrespect Dr. Goode's advice. I am an RN and have seen the results of mothers who think that nothing can go wrong!!! Believe this, it not about YOU and the wonder-women you think you are. This is now about YOUR CHILD!!! and your (while -you suppose to love without limits) devotion to your ignorant cause could cost your baby his/her LIFE!!! Even if you disagree, you cannot afford to be wrong!!! PLEASE wise up!!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Awful experience! I was first told that the doctors were going to be mad at me because of my insurance. They said they would still see me, but I sat waiting for 2 hours on Dr. Goode. The first thing said was.. "so you want a home birth, because we don't do that here." I explained to her that I didn't want that, but wanted a water birth. She looked at me like I was an idiot and said "we don't do that either." I told her that I was told one of the doctors could, but she argued and said no way, the hospital won't even allow it... (which they will if I bring an approved tub and the doc approves) She proceeded to say, "this is going to be a regular old fashioned, you laid up in the bed birth." She asked if I had my first vaginally and if I had an epidual. When I told her I had him naturally, she said "well, you are going to have to have an IV per our policy" and she asked if I understood. I was blown away at her attitude & felt overwhelmed at the thought of having her deliver my baby.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

I will never be returning to Dr.Goode. I have been her patient for 4 years, but have never left her office thinking that she wants best for me. When telling her the problems I was having while in birth control, she basically told me that it wasn't the birth control bu it was me using it as an excuse for weight gain, headaches, mood swings. I found that I had to go into the appointments already prepared to tell her what I waned. I found her to be very insensitive and not someone that I felt like I could trust to help me make the right decisions for me.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Dr. Goode is very knowledgeable, gives sound advice and very informative when you ask questions. Considering the length of time I waited to see her, I thought she gave me adequate time and attention during my appointment. The wait times are very long and staff does not appear to be very organized.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

After asking her questions about my first pregnancy I got the feeling that Dr. Goode knows "everything" and you HAVE to do it her way. The other doctors at WPA are all open minded and respectful, unlike Dr. Goode.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Dr. Goode delivered my first cild last August. She is a quiet doctor, but very professional and knowledgable! I would recommend ANY of the docs at this practice, Womens Physicians Associates to and woman, expecting or not. And the hospital that they deliver at, Richland Memorial is Amazing! The nursing staff is Awesome!! A lot of people brag up Baptist, but having delivered here at Richland, they are far better. Plus, if needed, the NICU is in that same hospital! I WILL return for my next baby there!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Dr. Kimberly T. Goode's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

MSP/BC Med