Ratings for Dr. Sarah C. Davis

Dr. Davis is so sweet and makes you feel so comfortable. I have never had to wait for my appointment and everyone in the office is very welcoming.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I had a very difficult first pregnancy and didn't know exactly what to expect when I became pregnant again. Dr. Davis was very caring, attentive, and extremely patient. She always took time to answer my questions and offer reassurance but didn't overreact. She was very thorough and I felt confident that she was taking all the necessary precautions but unlike my first experience I didn't feel like I had no choices. She did a wonderful job helping me through a difficult time.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I love Dr. Davis. I've been her patient for 4 years and she has always been so sweet! I can't fathom why someone would say she is condescending because I don't think that's like her at all! She takes her time and answers my many questions. Someone mentioned they felt she was dismissive because Dr. Davis said her symptoms were normal, but I have to say that pregnancy isn't a pretty, easy, pain free thing. If Dr. Davis says something is normal she is probably trying to reassure you that what you are experiencing isn't unique but common amongst all pregnancies. Dr.Davis has always been willing to take extra precautions with me if there has ever been any concern, so she doesn't dismiss things or overlook problems. She is great and I've recommended her to several of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr. Davis is an amazing doctor. I gave birth on 4/26/2013 and throughtout the entire pregnacy and delivery Dr. davis has been the best. I would recommound Dr. Davis to any patient. She has always answered question, spent time, and put any fears I had at ease. I had a great experiance with Dr. Davis and at Birmingham OBGYN.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

This doctor is very dismissive. Every time she seems in a hurry and had no patient to listen or answer questions. She is also unknowledgeable and very conceited.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2011

I have been a patient at this office for over 10 years. Dr. Davis & her nurse are some of the nicest people I have ever met. They are always very thorough, and call me back promptly with test results. The staff at this office has always been very friendly. Some of them have worked there as long as I have been going there. I would definitely recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2011

This doctor is incredibly rude and condescending. So is her nurse. She was very unempathetic about my symptoms too and very dimissive of anything I told her. She really seemed to go out of her way to put the blame on me when there was a communication problem with HER staff. I believe she should be thrown out of the practice (would definitely be to their advantage) and perhaps lose her medical license. I would definitely seek out another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

Dr. Davis delivered my first 2 children by c-section. I had problems with both and she was right there with me through it all. She was comforting, realistic, and patient through all of them. I am now expecting my 3rd child and there is noone else I would rather have for my dr. I followed her from UAB to St. Vincents hospital. I will continue to follow her.?

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Davis (B'ham OB/GYN). She was so knowledgable and reassuring with my 1st pregnancy. She never made me feel like I was wasting her time with my 5 million 1st time being pregnant questions. I'm pregnant again and I trust her 100% with making sure the new baby and I are healthy. I can't think of a better recomendation than that.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

Dr. Davis is very nice and professional. She is at the 119 St. Vincent's Office on Wednesdays and its very convenient to go there. She takes her time with you and makes you feel very comfortable!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Dr. Sarah C. Davis's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)