Ratings for Dr. Margot Davis

Complex SE from chemo. She was to the point & fast thinking. Not a lot of empathy but I want my specialists smart & thinking out of box. By end she seemed invested in helping me figure it out & would search best neuro for me. Agreed with my clinical impression & wondered why previous specialist didn’t. Points for validation.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

My dad was diagnosed with a rare and fatal disease with no cure- cardiac amyloidosis. After being diagnosed, and going through emotions of being shocked and scared, it wasn’t surprising that he had many questions about his chances of survival. Dr. Davis has some experience with this disease and talked to him further about a treatment option he was earlier set up for- chemotherapy. Unfortunately, my dad never made it to the hospital for his scheduled chemotherapy appointment because just two days after seeing Dr. Davis he died. However, my last phone call conversation with my dad on the day he died included how kind, respectful, and professional Dr. Davis was with him. I am so glad she was able to offer him a gentle and empathic presence. It’s just what he needed at the time.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

This doctor needs an adjustment in her attitude. v ery confrontational, no bedside manners. My care was suboptimal due to this.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Confrontational. Racist. Not patient focused. A second opinion is strongly advised.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

a real go-getter!! She gets to the heart of the problem.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Dr. Davis was extremely professional and considerate.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2008