Ratings for Dr. Chris Weber

I have to say Dr.Weber is excellent sport medicine doctor.Not only he can diagnose accurately but he takes time to explain.I had a cortisone shot done by him and he did superb job.First of all it was painless and what's most important effective.My pain was gone within couple of days. Recently I was sent for cortisone shot to the hospital (was told by my orthopedic surgeon that it suppouse to be even better than by Dr.Weber), SO WRONG!!!It was painful and week after Iam still in pain.I can highly recommended Dr.Weber for any kind of sport medicine problems.HE IS SIMPLY THE BEST.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. Weber is the best Dr I have ever had! I'm so sad to have lost him as my Family MD after he closed down his Family practice. A very attentive Dr. Gets to the point and helps achieving great results. Truly cares for his patients! Truly miss him.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr Weber was amazing no waiting...he was extremely personable attentive and got right to the point...totally professional!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. C. Weber for about 12 years now and do visit at least twice per year. There is no question that he is a very busy man but he is within minutes of appointments 95% of the time. He is very resourceful and knows his stuff. He has helped me with many problems, bad knees, bronchitis, trigger finger, plantar fasciitis, cv joint. I must agree that he did seem dissorganized in the past but has recently moved his office (same building) and that has made a world of difference for him and Elaine. He does like to get to the point so if you're looking for a social call, you may want to find someone else. I take notes before going in so that I don't forget to mention things. He will have a tendency to get to the matter at hand so be prepared. An excellent no nonsense first class sports medecine doc. I recommend him to my parents and my children without hesitation.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

A very knowledgeable doctor and he cares about his patient. I had severe left shoulder pain, it woke me up many times during the night and was getting worse. I called Dr.Weber's office, his secretary Elaine is a compassionate lady, she arranged my Appoitment sooner. Dr. Weber checked and explained by a drawing, then gave me injunctions on the right spots.The second day I was pain free. I am so grateful for both Dr. Weber and Elaine, I have to write this review to let people know. By the way, Dr. Weber recently upgraded his office, it is even more professional. I highly recommend Dr.Weber.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

I do not feel that Dr. Weber hears me when I talk to him. He spends most of the time on his computer and he always seems distracted. From now on I am going to stop talking until he actually looks up from the computer and looks at me so I know he is hearing me. Once I went in for a sore knee and all he wanted to talk about was that I hadn't had a mamogram. I had to tell him that I had had one in the last year and that his computer didn't reflect the correct information. He had to verify it in my actual paper file.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

A very thorough and compassionate m.d. who cares about his patients. G.P.'s have the hardest jobs out there, with the variety of maladies and the thousands of patients. A great doctor working in an overworked system.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

A doctor that actualy listens to his patient and provides the best care. Even with his heavy work load, Dr. Webber takes his time and does everything he can to help!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Dr. Webber is always aiming to make a difference in my well being. He has always taken the time to both listen and cares about my needs. I would strongly recomend Dr. Webber to anyone suffering from any kind of pain.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Dr. Weber is extremely compassionate and knowledgeable. He seems to have updated his office practices, and it is now much easier to schedule appointments. I think he combines the best aspects of the old-style family doctor (caring, emphasis on overall health), with the modern doctor (electronic medical records). I find he takes the time to get to know his patients, which is rare these days. I feel lucky to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011