Ratings for Dr. Thomas C. Hall

A dedicated professional who is also personable and at at the top of his game.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Went to get one thing looked at and he never even helped. I filled out paper work and on the form it ask if I want a full body check. I thought well why I was here I might as well. Well that is all I got done. He acted like it was a pain to even answer my questions about why I was there.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I wanted a cyst removed and asked if it would be less likely to scar if done by a plastic surgeon. He said it wouldn't as they do the same thing. Now I am going to plastic surgeon to try to fix the damage and bad scar. I should have not let him cut me. He took no time and I have to see a plastic surgeon now anyway to help fix the scar.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Terrible practice- would not recommend

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Simply does not make time for his patients. I could never get most of my questions answered and he seemed irritated if you did have questions. I am very willing to pay more for even a little more time but he'll not spend more than 5-10 minutes with you.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

I went to Dr. Hall’s practice to get a scalp biopsy and instead I got checked all over my body except for my head. He did not put one hand on my head. If you are a half decent looking young woman, I would not recommend going into his practice. He was completely negligent to why I had made an appointment to see him. And to further this unpleasant visit, his office did not file the insurance bill until 6 months later. By this time, I was no longer working for OSU and had relocated to Florida. Upon arriving here, I saw a local dermatologist who determined that I have a malignant mold on my head that needs to be removed ASAP. When I called his receptionist about his fee her response was “just because you didn’t get the results you wanted doesn’t mean that you should get away with not paying for Dr. Hall’s time” He and his staff are completely unprofessional, and also filed a report to the credit bureau on my behalf for a bill that I was not even expecting.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

I went to Dr. Hall to have him look at the dark circles under my eyes. When he showed up it seemed like he had better things to do and I wasn't very important. Then in a hurry he told me there was nothing he could do for me. Cool; whatever; it is what it is; I dealt with it. But then he went on to try to sell me stuff to use to help get rid of it. What's up with that you just told me there was nothing you could do? Then he made another appointment for me so he could take a little bit more of my money to help pay for that sweet corvette he drives and most likely that nice house he lives in. Complete waste of money and time go to someone else that actually cares and isn't in it just for the buck.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

I went to Dr. Hall wanting red moles removed. Dr. Hall patiently explained that the moles were nothing to worry about and that removing them would put me at risk for complications. A friend of mine insisted on having her moles removed (by a different dermatologist) and did indeed have complications, later wishing she had just left the moles alone. Thank you Dr. Hall for educating me and saving me from myself.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008

Dr. Hall is young, but is probably a very competent physician. However, he needs to learn how to keep on schedule and make more complicated cases make appointments when he can take more time with them. The 2 times I saw him, I waited about 2 hours in a room full of other irritated patients while his office receptionist appeared to be sitting at her computer surfing the internet. I'd recommend he hire a competent office manager to put a stop to that.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

Dr. Hall had a very good knowledge base. He got glowing reviews from my father-in-law, my MD, and several other people in my community. His staff was amazing! I think they knew almost as much as he did. Great Job Dr. Hall! He made me feel very secure that he took care of my concerns.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007

Dr. Thomas C. Hall's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

MSP/BC Med