Ratings for Dr. Mary Swift

Absolutely impressed with this dental office! the practice is located in a high rise building, thus providing calming DFW skylines. I am highly susceptible to anxiety and they help calm all of my fears.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Dr. Swift lost my paper work for weeks and when I finally had my (2) veneers put in they did not match the size of my other teeth. I even had to return to the office to have her grind them down. Unfortunately, they still are too big. I feel as though I paid 3K for horse teeth. I tried to complain but Dr. Mary Swift apparently does not care how the patient feels about the cosmetic dentistry that has been done. I can't afford to shell out another $3,000 to have these fixed. I would never recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

I had checkup, teeth cleaned, and a white filling done. Staff was very friendly and I didn't have to wait. Hygienist (Brandi) was wonderful - gentle, informative, and didn't make me feel guilty even though it had been over a year since last cleaning. Dr. Swift was very friendly and knowledgeable, and let me know that I had choices of treatment for my decayed tooth - filling or crown. After examining my teeth, she said I don't appear to do severe grinding at night (she said grinding can sometimes crack a filling allowing decay in) so she recommended the much less expensive filling rather than a crown. I didn't feel the needle when she numbed me, and the massaging chair while she fixed my tooth was delightful. Price at checkout was exactly what they had quoted. And the best part - they gave me a REAL cookie with icing that tasted great and wasn't that "sugar free" stuff I've gotten from other dentists!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

Do NOT use Mary Swift. Fast but sloppy service. Have reported this dentist to the dental board. I had my teeth cleaned and a filling put in by Dr. Swift that took about an hour (very fast in my mind). However, a few months later I experienced pain where the tooth was filled. Went to my dentist in Houston, who took the filling out only to discover Dr. Swift did not clean out the decay! The decay covered up by the filling had caused my pain. My Houston dentist cleaned out the decay & refilled my tooth at no charge (which he didn't have to do since he did not cause the problem). Swift is more interested in making the buck than doing a quality job! Avoid this dentist!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

Dr. Swift did an outstanding job creating a new smile for me with Da Vinci veneers. They also laser whitened the other teeth and matched the veneers to the whiter teeth. Staff was friendly and helpful, including arranging financing. Only took two weeks, and the temp veneers they made almost looked as good as the final product, so I basically walked out of the first appointment with a new smile! Their treatment plan detailed all costs, so no surprises there either, plus they did an excellent job explaining the procedure and reducing my anxiety about having it done. And, they have massage chairs you're on when they're doing the work - really cool....

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007