Ratings for Dr. Christine F. Colie

Terrible. I went in to discuss my health & the next step in my uterine diagnosis & when I told her I was 39 she asked what did I need my uterus for anyway. I asked for a specific birth control while I found a competent doctor & she told me she would enter a prescription. I left the apprentice & she never entered the prescription. I had to call numerous times about the prescription & she finally called one in for Kurvelo which has been terrible. I called her staff because I just kept bleeding & they told me to goto the ER. Maybe she used to be good but now shes just fat & rude

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

I consider Dr. Colie a top doctor. My experience with her goes back 25 years and I have always found her to be engaged, a good listener, respectful of my time and willing to answer all my questions. Honestly, I have never felt rushed by her as some others have indicated. In fact, my experience is quite the opposite; I have always found her willing to take the time necessary to explain options and listen to my concerns.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Incredibly knowledgeable and useful- 10/10 would reccomend to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

excellent physician - would highly recommend to family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I have gone to Dr. Colie for probably close to 15 years, she is a great doctor and I have always had a wonderful rapport with her through 2 pregnancies and 2 losses. It is hard to get an appointment with her, but I know that so I always plan ahead. Because of how the practice works (the practice group staffs the Georgetown Hospital maternity ward 24/7) she did not deliver either of my daughters but the doctors that did were great and Dr. Colie came to see me each time in the hospital to check up on me and baby.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

Dr Colie is a terrific doctor. At times when you have to wait, it is because there is some emergency. For anyone who has had a baby, this is something you really appreciate, that your doctor will come in an emergency. I have been seen by Dr colie for all of my 3 babies and 2 pregnancies I lost and I have nothing but good things to say about her. She is compassionate, careful and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Colie is as good as they come. Anyone who says differently has obviously never been to a mediocre doctor. I haven't had to wait often, but when I have, I didn't mind, because I'll wait for the best. I don't get the comments about her visits being too quick or impersonal. She sat with me for at least 20 minutes and actually drew pictures to show me what was happening. I feel lucky to have Dr. Colie as a doctor. My husband came to a consultation with me once, and he really liked her as well.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

i have been visiting dr colie for a few years. every time i visit i am tempted to switch because it is such a hassle to get to the office and the staff is always rude. The last 3 times i have left a message for the dr. and the nurse has refused to let me speak with her or give her the message. I am now searching for a new doctor. Dr Colie is nice enough and for general OB visits she has been good. She is quick with her exams, but has always answered my questions (in the office). It is extremely difficult to get in to see her though. I typically have to wait 3-4 months for an appointment. My typical waiting time in the office is about an hour (including time waiting in the exam room).

Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Colie is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen. I had a first time appointment and had to wait three and a half hours to see the doctor, and this is after the almost four months I waited for an available appointment. I thought that I would at least get to have time with her after waiting so long but she was in and out within ten minutes and did not listen to any of my concerns. I literally had to tell her to wait because she just started walking out of the door after she conducted my exam and I had several other things I wanted to ask her. Her staff did apologize for how long I had to wait but they explained that Dr. Colie's schedule is always this busy and you always have to wait. I will never go back to her. I have never had such a terrible experience.

Submitted February 4, 2008

Dr. Colie is a very pleasant, knowledgeable and gentle physian (great personality as well). I probably had the most comfortable exam with her than I have ever had.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

Dr. Christine F. Colie's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal