Ratings for Dr. Thomas Dunn

this loser destroyed my back in 98 I wake up puking on my feet daily like I have since he declared ..he is GOD in the operating room..when he put the WRONG cables in my pack.. hey dunn.. you suck

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Not possible to list everything. He is just the very best.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Staff very localized. No one willing to help if not their area. You do your paperwork on a computer system which can be a little overwhelming. It also limits what you can indicate as the problem. If you suffer from a secondary ailment good luck. I have a back injury which cause leg and foot problem but could only report the back. Dr. Dunn was quite knowledgeable and excellent in explaining your issues to you. That being said, you only get to see him on your 1st visit. All following appt. are with his physician assistant. You may be able to request an appt with the doctor specifically but i'm not sure.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Dr Dunn and his staff are very helpful! They know how to make you feel better when you are in pain! Rich his PA is very kind.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I made an appointment with Dr. Dunn and was disappointed that he did not see me. His physician assistant provided limited information on my condition and what could be done to help.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

I've been operated on 3 times by Dr. Dunn for a degenerative disc condition. Without fail, he fully explained my diagnosis and my options with all the pros and cons explained to my satisfaction. He is not one to recommend surgery unless it was in my best interest and sought out non-surgical interventions and treatments first. All the surgeries were successful and follow-up care was excellent. I will see no one else for my condition.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

Been there 3 times, never seen the Dr. His nurse is rude and uncaring. Wait time has been over 1 hour each time

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Dr. Dunn, Saved my life. I had problems with my spine and horrible pains down my leg. I had seen another surgeon who wanted to fuse my spine with no further explaination. He treated me like crap. My primary physician Mark Handelman referred me to Dr. Dunn, (Thank God) He fit me in his schedule and spent an hour going over all my options. He answered my questions with patience and kindness. His conversations with me were comforting. He did one surgery on me which kind of worked but I reruptured my disk and required another. Both surgeries and all follow up care were wonderful. I only once had to wait half an hour to be seen it is usually a very short wait. I feel utter confidence in his treatment and his knowledge. How wonderful to have a doctor and his staff who TRULY CARE! you can feel safe with Dr. Dunn which is very important for patients in horrible pain. I miss seeing him and his staff now that I am feeling so much better. Don't let life get you down go see him!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

Dr. Thomas Dunn's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)