Ratings for Dr. Eugenie Brunner

My visit with Dr Brunner was an exceptional one. From the consultation phase, to the day of my Fillers and Botox. You are in good hands! Dr. Brunner does a thorough job presenting all options. The level of professionalism is phenomenal, not to mention wonderful job easing nerves and making me feel comfortable. I look and feel great.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr Brunner has been doing my juvaderm filler injections and botox for a couple of years. I have found her to be nothing but professional. Initially, I was scared of having that "Housewives" look, especially when she asked to inject my lips. She actually "sculpted" a beautiful smooth appearance with her injections. Other doctors may be slightly less expensive, but she is worth it! I will no longer go anywhere else. Now I walk in and ask her "What do I need!"

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Dr Brunner is a wonderful doctor for facial rejuvenation. Whether it is for improving sun damage, botox injections, or surgery. She performed my rhinoplasty several years ago. I am so happy. She now does my injections and laser treatments for my skin. She consistently gives me beautiful, natural results. She's the best!!!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr Brunner is fabulous. I get filler injections and botox with her regularly. She always gives me a smooth, natural look. She truly is a surgeon and an artist. I highly recommend her

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr. Brunner is absolutely amazing. Her "less is more" approach is exceptional, and she is extremely personable. If you're looking for natural results then look no further. Dr. Brunner achieves natural, lasting results. I have done Smart Lipo to remove a double chin/turkey neck, injections for creases and to increase the fullness of my lips. Additionally, Dr. Brunner was able to use injections to reverse my lips from a constant frown into a natural looking smile. My greatest compliment came from one of my friends, commenting that I looked refreshed, but she couldn't figure out what I had done. She said, "You look rested and your smile is amazing". Imagine being able to naturally smile when it had been so difficult because of creases in the corners of my mouth. I would highly recommend Dr. Brunner. I feel like she’s my new best friend!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Dr. Brunner is amazing, both professionally and personally. I had much sun damage to face, neck and chest and after just 1 varilite treatment I look fantastic. I also just had fillers in the hollow of my eyes, cheekbone area, around mouth and I am shocked how great I immediately looked. She is, in my eyes, an artist. She takes so much time taking explaining just what is coming next and what to expect. Also, you never feel rushed as so many of us do when seeing a doctor. Her staff is so warm and accommodating too! I would recommend her to all.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

This woman KNOWS her stuff!! She's amazing, kind and best of all, she trats you like you are her only patient! Loved all the treatments (fillers and lasers) I got done with her. She has all the lasers you can imagine! I felt like Willy Wonka when I saw her lasers room! LOL! She's great!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

I had broken my nose, and had gone to see another doctor before finding Dr. Brunner. Right away, she explained what she was going to do to fix me, what to expect the results would be, and how long everything would take. She did a fantastic job, my nose looks better than ever. Her staff is also fantastic. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

Dr. Eugenie Brunner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a double board certified facial plastic surgeon, I am dedicated to providing an exceptional patient experience at my Princeton and Central New Jersey-area practice. I utilize advanced surgical and non-surgical techniques, such as facelift surgery, rhinoplasty, eyelid lift, and BOTOX® Cosmetic, to help individuals achieve their aesthetic goals. I’m also the director of a state-of-the-art skin rejuvenation center equipped with the latest laser skin resurfacing technology. In my experience, personal attention, customized treatment plans, and compassion can make a profound difference in the quality of care as well as the results. Experienced in both art and science, I earned my undergraduate degree at Rutgers College while spending summers studying at Parsons School of Design. I received my medical degree from the Robert Wood Johnson Medical School—The University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, graduating with honors. I completed additional training at New York University Medical Center, followed by a Fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Toronto. Through it all, I have committed my career to delivering superior outcomes in the safest environment possible. I believe in the highest standards of care, and I look forward to assisting each of my patients in their goals.

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1990)

• Face-lift