You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jeff M. Melini

The office did not tell me the time sensitivity with putting a spacer in. I work full time and so does my husband the office would not be flexible and give an evening appointment for my five year old daughter. His policy is 6 and older. They did not tell me it was going to cost $300 and if I didn't come in during this time frame they would charge me another $300. They wouldn't give me a Monday appoinment and they aren't there every other Wednesday. I have been a loyal customer and this how they treated me. Then the office person hangs up on me. Worst experience I ever had. Don't go here!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

One of the worst dentists that we were unfortunate enough to deal with. He has no bedside manners, is arrogant, doesn't care about the patient and will misconstrue information to validate his point. Stay away from this clinic!!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

DO NOT take your child to this dentist. This guy is not gentle. Extracted my son's tooth and did not numb the area sufficiently. I could hear my child yelling from the waiting room for me. My son has alot of issues with dental work and I had to ask about putting sealants on him. When I asked he the doc almost seemed surprised I was asking. I have a feeling they are only out for money. And my last visit, as I was in the waiting room, a nurse was out speaking to a mother of a little girl this guy scared at her last visit. The nurse was assuring the mom that she would stay in the room the entire time and help ease her daughters fear of the doctor and that the doctor is very good but his bluntness is just his nature. Well maybe he should not be treating children then! If you are looking for a great dentist, I really struggled finding a decent pediatric dentist and researched ALOT, and finally decided on Dr. Carolyn Loughlin in Exton, Healthy Young Smiles.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

My 7 year old and I were welcomed very nicely from the front desk, until we experienced meeting Dr Melini. He was very rude and short temper when he talked to his staff. He was not patient with my son and seem botthered when I ask questions. On our second visit I was not allow to go in with my child and my son came out with a cut on his lower lip, done by "accident". My son told me he does not want to come back because Dr melini was rude at him. We will definately not coming back to that place.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

The experience with Dr. Melini was the worst that we have ever encountered with a pediatric dentist. He was really obnoxious and rude because my son would not cooperate with getting xrays done. Dr. Melini yelled at my son and told him to get out of the chair because he could not get a good xray of the teeth in quesiton. he proceeded to yell at me and said that my son was being very difficult. He was definitely having some issues that day that had nothing to do with us and we were the 'lucky' patients to experience his frustrations of his work day. very unprofessional and poor bed side manner he continued by saying that everyone has good and bad days at work. very strange and unprofessional behaveor definitely would not recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Worst experience ever at a pediatric dentist. No patience for children. Comes across as arrogant and abrasive. Has a limited skill set which narrows the patients options. Please get second opinions when dealing with this man. Overwhelming feeling that this dentist is only after your insurance dollars. Doesn't provide patient with all available options. Too eager to place many silver caps on kids teeth...some not necessary. Does not posess a good chair side manner. Solid white zirconia crowns are widely available for kids but he does not use them...staff and dentist use bully tactics for their recommendations and collection of payments...takes care of himself first then your child. Would never recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Rip off and arrogant...no other words need to be said to describe this nightmare.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012

We were provided excellent service. Since switching to Dr. Melini, my children like going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

After one visit, I felt the motive of this office is to purely make money. I left pretty upset, feeling like I was pushed into his recommendations, which I'm uncertain are absolutely necessary. I had to pay for all services rendered (some done without asking) before even leaving the office, being told insurance would reimburse me later, maybe. The staff person who took my payment was short with me when my son was playing with his "prize" he got at the end of his visit. While it's important to appear like a relaxed, fun, atmosphere - I feel the games and tv's in each room were over-the-top. I would not recommend this office to anyone. One visit was enough and I was unfortunate to have been referred here.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

I cannot praise Dr. Jeff enough. My son was terrified of going to the dentist. After having a horrible experience with another dentist a friend of mine recommended Dr Jeff. Well, the first visit went very well. My son was immediately comfortable with the doctor and his staff. When we left my son said to me "Mommy I love my new dentist." Dr. Jeff is very honest and caring. I highly recommend him and I wish I could go to him myself. Thank you Dr. Mellini and staff.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Dr. Jeff M. Melini's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The office did not tell me the time sensitivity with putting a spacer in. I work full time and so does my husband the office would not be flexible and give an e..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "One of the worst dentists that we were unfortunate enough to deal with. He has no bedside manners, is arrogant, doesn't care about the patient and will misconst..."

June 29, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Jeff" to "Jeff M."

October 20, 2013