Ratings for Dr. Michael Ombrellino

Was operated on for what was thought to be a benign issue only to find out that it was a malignancy. As my family was gathering all the reports to bring to a specialist, we found a report in the file that was amended by the radiologist and sent to the doctor stating that the initial report is wrong and that there is the probability of a sarcoma. We were never informed of that report and wasn't even scheduled for surgery for over a month after that report! Apparently no one bothered to read that report. Have had no contact with this doctor since the follow up (and he referred me to a local oncologist who has no experience with this type of cancer) and have never recommended him to anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Dr. Ombrellino is terrific. I've gone to him several times for spider-vein sclerotherapy and he knows what he's doing. Lovely bedside manner, too.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Dr. Ombrellino performed my surgery in December 2008. He was wonderful and the results were great. If I should ever need vascular surgery again I would definitely choose him!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

One of the best vascular doctors you can go to. I would recommend him anytime. The BESt.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Fantastic vascular and vein surgeon. Keeps me and my family in great health. Exceptonal bedside manners. Makes you feel at ease with his confidence and knowledge. Hihly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007

Dr. Michael Ombrellino's Credentials

• Univ Di Bologna, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bologna, Italy (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, NJ