Ratings for Dr. Jeffery T. O'Brien

Terrible doctor!!! Pls do not go to Jeffrey obrien

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I have NEVER been to a doctor with less compassion in my life!! He never explains anything, and had a terrible bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

have been seeing dr. o'brien for about 5 years now. he is a n excellent dr. and very knowledgable staff is very friendly. has done 2 surgeries and both ave been a success.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I'm guessing he has found a loop hole. I went for a second opinion and he charged me for testing, evaluation and treatment (the line item said "surgery") in addition to the office visit. Tried to work with the staff to explain that I only received his opinion in for a 3 minute visit. Office manager claims the charge everybody this regardless....ask to speak with Dr. Obrien and she said he doesn't talk to patients about anything financial. Very bad experience. Open your wallet and expect to pay about $900 for 3 minutes of his time!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Two weeks after visiting this office I receive an additional bill for $75.00 from Health-First? When I was at the office I told them I was out of pocket when I paid, I was charged an $180 for a consultation, one X-ray and shot of cortisone which I paid in full with my credit card. Their policy states all accounts must be paid in full that visit. Now two weeks later I get a bill for more money. I call the office and I'm told that they made a mistake and I owe $75.00 additional. I explain I was told I was paid in full at the time and if they made a mistake they should pay for it not me. It's like going to a restaurant paying your bill, then two weeks later you get a bill from another company saying the restaurant made a mistake and now you owe more money??!!! I'm going around around with them now! I was told to call back in a week and take it up with the office manager, I WILL. In the meantime BEWARE of theses unfair billing practices , I'm going elsewhere, you can bet on that!!!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

He performed my surgery and I thought he was terrific. I have healed very fast and experienced relief right away. He also recommended an excellent doctor for another health problem.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2006

Waited for over an hour to see him past my appointment and didn't appologize at all. He also was there for only about 2 mins and was not very complete or helpful. Would never go back to again. waste of time!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2005

Dr. Jeffery T. O'Brien's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1990)