Ratings for Dr. Fredric H. Klopf

I have been seeing Dr.K for a couple of years. He is always late, and spends the least amount of time with me possible. Many times he makes me feel like my concerns are stupid and are nothing. I always felt nervous to tell him how I was feeling because of the way he made me feel. I am now seeing a different doctor. You should feel comfortable talking with your doctor, and discussing concerns, not rushed and like your concerns are silly.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

This doctor has never on time for me. My waiting periods averaged one to two hours. He completely ignored a second opinion on a procedure. In fact, before storming out of the exam room, he stated to me that if I wanted a second opinion, I should just go there instead. Office help is cold and they are impossible to reach for direct phone conversations. Record transfers are unbarebly slow. In my opinion, this doctor's ego far out ways his usefullness.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Dr. Klopf is a very good Doctor that takes the time to listen to my concerns and addresses each one. Regardless of his timing, all doctors have other patients who also need his time. I have always been willing to wait if necessary. I am living with heart disease because I have a great doctor who is keeping me alive!!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

it is obvious that Dr Klopf has little regard for what is best for his patients. he is ALWAYS late, and will never return a phone call.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr. Klopf diagnosed my problem at my first visit. Four other specialists missed my diagnosis. I recommend Dr. K without reservation.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2007

I have found Dr. Klopf to be a very caring doctor who answers my questions and provides high quality care

flag | Submitted October 15, 2007

Dr. Fredric H. Klopf's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Peoria, AZ