Ratings for Dr. Georges A. El-Bahri

No customer service what so ever, no caring for the patient, rude, lie to cover up and game players. I had an appointment with Dr Fady El-Bahri, at Bahri Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, Jacksonville, FL, when I when for my appointment, he left for surgery, so Dr. Georges El-Bahri asked to see me instead, he requested a CT done, After the CT I called an scheduled an appointment to see Dr. Georges, they asked for my date of birth and gave me an appointment, when I went for my appointment, the waiting area was empty, so I signed in, then the receptionist said that I am not on the schedule, they have a schedule for my mother with Dr Fady not myself with Dr Georges, I told her that it is not possible, because they asked for my birthday and the spelling of my name, they tried to push my appointment for 4 days, and I have a broken hand, so I refused, when I refused they said we will work you in but you have to wait, by that time 4 people came and she called them in, and when I asked she said there is still on person ahead of me…..

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Very kind and comprehensive treatment of my medical problem. Took time with me and my family to explain all details, even drew pictures for us. I would send all my family to Dr. Georges Bahri. I had surgery and had an excellent result.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I would not refer anyone to this man!He is arrogant,rude and doesn"t have any manners. Very Mean! Waited an hour and a half to see this awful man. Don"t go to this Doctor!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

I received great care thru 2 surgeries on my arm with Dr Georges Bahri. I had a serious injury that many thought would leave me handicapped. Not so. I have full use of my arm and hand. Thank you Dr. George.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

Amazing surgeon. I'm an intensive care nurse that shattered my ankle in a fall. Also had to have all my ligaments & tendons repaired. I felt totally comfortable with him through 2 surgeries & countless follow-up visits. He definitely knows his stuff. My wait time was a little long but it was due to him spending time with other patients. I don't mind waiting when I know he is going to be just as patient with me and make sure my questions are answered. I would recommend him to EVERYONE!!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Do not go to this doctor. He is pompous, arrogant and stubborn

flag | Submitted March 21, 2008

Great smile, makes you feel comfortable with any questions. Spends alot of time, and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

Very nice doctor. Takes the time to talk to you. Unfortunetly, I waited an hour to see him and little was done when I was seen. Office staff is very unhelpful.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007

Dr. Georges A. El-Bahri's Credentials

• St Joseph'S Univ, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1973)

• Blue Shield California