Ratings for Dr. Doreen E. Degraaff

Love dr Degraff. Never had a doctor as caring as dr Degraff.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Dr. DeGraff is wonderful and knowledgeable. She is very thorough and makes sure you understand everything about your visit and any questions you may have. She is very caring and both her and her office staff always follow up on things

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Degraaff is an amazing doctor. She delivered both my children by c-section. She is a pleasure to deal with and makes you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011

Dr Drgraaff is very attentive giving explainations in understandable terms. She is professional and follows up as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Dr. DeGraaff is a very carrying doctor. I have been seeing her for 19 years. She always has a smile and a positive attitude whenever we speak. She cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Doreen DeGraff is one of the best doctors I have ever been treated by. She is a truly caring professional who takes time with each patient. I never feel as though I'm just another "chart" hanging on the door when I visit her.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

Dr Degraff is outstanding. She is a knowledgeable, professional and a warm/caring individual.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

Dr DeGraaff is an amazing, caring doctor. She SAVED my life by finding my uterine cancer that no other test was able to find.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

I LOVE Dr. DeGraaff...she's an amazing doctor and really takes her time with you and makes you feel at ease at all times. I also saw the other doctors during my pregnancy and highly recommend them too, but Dr. DeGraaff is my favorite.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

Dr. Degraaff is knowledgable, kind, and makes you feel at ease. The same with Keiser and Fain but I feel most confident with her. The wait is at least 1/2 hour(2 1/2 hours for Fain at my 8wk preg. visit in Verona). I stopped going here mainly because the office staff is rude and it can ruin an otherwise positive visit. I switched doctors now but I think I will go back here because you just can't put a time limit on a great doctor when it comes to the health of your child.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009

Dr. Doreen E. Degraaff's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in West Orange, NJ