Ratings for Dr. Makela Nkemdirim

Extremely rude. Does not possess basic social skills. Very confrontational and I do not have any confidence in her

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

So grateful to be seeing her through my pregnancy. A fantastic doctor. Thorough, kind, excellent listener, knowledgeable...can't say enough, really.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

She is amazing! I have seen her for all three of my pregnancies and I would recommend her to anyone, no matter what type of birth you want to have. She was so attentive, funny and she indulged my crazy type-a personality. She is very talented and smart, I almost wan to have more babies just to be taken care of by her again!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Best doctor I have ever had. I would love to find a family doctor like her but no one compares! Always pleasant and gentle mannered.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Never had a problem with the good doctor. She never made me feel rushed no matter how busy and always had a smile! Whoever said she is rude must have had a different doc.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

She is the best doctor i have ever had! she is amazing. for the last person that posted she had no bedside mannor your a complete idiot maybe she didnt like you.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2009

Dr Nkemdirim is one of the kindest people I have ever met. She was wonderful through my preganancies and with my children. She is knowledgeable, listens to all your concerns, and most importantly puts your mind at ease.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

she was my doctor all throught out my last pregnancy. i am currently 4 weeks approx and it seams alomst impossible to get such a amazing doctor again !!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

Dr. Nkemdirim was our family doctor and delivered our daughter. We found her to be extremely friendly, always made time for our questions, and never made us feel like she had ten people waiting, although she did! We miss her alot and wish she was in Ontario!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

i saw her throughout both of my pregnancies and will continue with any further ones. i have recommended her to all my other friends and family members who are expecting. she is a great listener and is very helpful. i saw her at the south maternity clinic and found all the doctors there to be wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008