Ratings for Dr. Makela Nkemdirim

Best doctor ever! I cannot say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

One of the worst doctors in the city. Had a horrible experience with her!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Extremely rude. Does not possess basic social skills. Very confrontational and I do not have any confidence in her

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

So grateful to be seeing her through my pregnancy. A fantastic doctor. Thorough, kind, excellent listener, knowledgeable...can't say enough, really.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

She is amazing! I have seen her for all three of my pregnancies and I would recommend her to anyone, no matter what type of birth you want to have. She was so attentive, funny and she indulged my crazy type-a personality. She is very talented and smart, I almost wan to have more babies just to be taken care of by her again!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Best doctor I have ever had. I would love to find a family doctor like her but no one compares! Always pleasant and gentle mannered.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Never had a problem with the good doctor. She never made me feel rushed no matter how busy and always had a smile! Whoever said she is rude must have had a different doc.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

She is the best doctor i have ever had! she is amazing. for the last person that posted she had no bedside mannor your a complete idiot maybe she didnt like you.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2009

Dr Nkemdirim is one of the kindest people I have ever met. She was wonderful through my preganancies and with my children. She is knowledgeable, listens to all your concerns, and most importantly puts your mind at ease.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

she was my doctor all throught out my last pregnancy. i am currently 4 weeks approx and it seams alomst impossible to get such a amazing doctor again !!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009