Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. P. Ronjon Paul

Excellent Doctor. Knows his stuff and leaves a very minimal scar. The staff was also excellent and the hospital stay at Edwards was excellent. I definitely Dr. Ronjon and his team.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Dr. P. Ronjon Paul's response
Hello, thanks for sharing your wonderful feedback! We’re thrilled to hear this and have passed your message along. Thank you for choosing DuPage Medical Group.

Submitted September 21, 2018

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Paul. I had an L5/S1 6 weeks ago and I am no longer feeling any pain! His whole team is extraordinary and a shout out to Adam his PA. He is amazing! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for allowing me to be pain free!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Submitted August 21, 2018

Dr. Paul performed a L2/L3 spinal fusion on me August 1st, 2016. I diligently followed all of his instructions for rehab and activity limits. I am now about 15 months out of surgery and I feel like I have my "old back" again. I have been exercising, lifting weights, working in the yard and so on for the past year. It has been remarkable and even better than I expected. I thought of writing this review today because I am tiling our laundry room and unloaded eight 70 pound boxes of tile from the car to the garage yesterday. Here I am today with no pain whatsoever! Kudos to Dr. Paul and also to Kevin Wright, his physician assistant. All of the office staff are first class. You cannot make a better choice than Dr. Paul.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Submitted August 1, 2018

Dr. Ron Jon Paul was recommended to me by a friend. I went in for a consultation and his professionalism, compassion and knowledge won me over. Within a week of seeing him I had a lumbar fusion. The minimal invasive procedure was a complete success. I was able to walk just a few hours after surgery. Two weeks after surgery I was able to travel. I have no pain. I have resumed all the activities that I was accustomed to just like Dr. Paul said. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Submitted June 7, 2018

As a physician, Dr. Paul was the only spinal surgeon I considered for a lumbar fusion. Amongst the Naperville area medical community, Dr. Paul is considered it's most respected and current spinal surgeon. He used a minimally invasive technique and I had one of his typical high quality outcomes with significant resolution of my back and leg pain. He is an extraordinary surgeon with significant passion for his work and compassion for his patients.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Dr. P. Ronjon Paul's response
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the positive feedback! Thank you for choosing DuPage Medical Group.

Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr. Paul and his staff are amazing. They care about you and want to help you in all of your decision making. His nurse Joann is a joy to work with and returns phone calls very quickly. His two assistants, Adam and Kevin, answered all my questions and went above and beyond. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr.Paul has proven to be the most honest,caring and compassionate doctor, I have been to in quite some time. Last September he did a fusion on my lower back, and when I woke up from surgery with no pain in my legs-it was incredible. I will be having a cervical fusion done in the near future with Dr.Paul, and I put my complete trust in him.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Submitted February 20, 2018

My experience (microdiscectomy) could not have been better. Dr. Paul and his assistants are fantastic, explaining everything before and after the surgery. My outcome could not have been better - when I awoke from surgery the sciatic nerve pain that I had been feeling for months totally disappeared. Dr. Paul said that I would be sore for the first 10 days of surgery as the incision healed, which I was, and after that I grew steadily stronger. After 10 weeks I was 100% cleared for full physical activity, and immediately was able to play baseball, work out, etc. I have a small 2" scar, and that's the only aftereffect. I would do this surgery again in a second, and I would only do it with Dr. Paul.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr Paul was the most rude dr I ever met with. I waited 5 weeks to meet with him and he rushed me out the door. I was still asking him questions and he was walking out the door. He did not want to work with me because he only chooses to work on simple to fix patients. If you have a complicated herniated disc he will run you out the door. Do your research and you will find he has consistent bad reviews. As I’m waiting in the waiting room I spoke with two patients that were comeback complaining patients that said he messed them up. Save yourself some pain and avoid this Dr. He’s a butcher

Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr. P. Ronjon Paul's response
Hi, we're sorry to hear about your experience. We value your feedback and have passed your message along to the appropriate members on our team. If you wouldn’t mind, please contact us at [email protected] so we can learn more.

Submitted November 29, 2017

If you want THE BEST surgeon, look no more. Dr. Paul has everything you want in a doctor - knowledgeable, explains things in simple terms, does not strong-arm you into surgery, discussed other options. My biggest surprise was how young he is! He came highly recommended by my pain doc. I had a disc at L5 S1 that completely slipped out sideways and detached resulting in me having severe pain from my rear to my toes. I literally couldn't walk. I called in a Tuesday, got an appointment in Thursday and had surgery on Monday (less than a week for the whole process!) It was amazing to wake up from the discectomy, decompression and spinal fusion (as well as a little tweaking at L4 and L3) and within an hour of waking up in my room, I walked to the bathroom pain free! I am a month out from surgery now. I returned to work at 3 weeks post surgery with restrictions (I'm a nurse), and although I am experiencing all numb toes on my left foot (which I had to a degree before surgery on both feet), it is gone from my right foot! It is just amazing how I feel now. I can easily walk a mile (but i bring a hiking pole because I sometimes mis-step due to numbness in left toes). Before surgery I had asked my pain doc if he had tonhave this surgery, who would you want to do it? Ronjon Paul's name rolled off his tongue without any hesitation. My mother had a similar procedure done by a different physician from the same group, and he did whole different procedure and my mom is 8 months out and still has difficulty. Dr. Paul is worth seeing no matter how far away you are. He is simply THE BEST!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. P. Ronjon Paul's response
Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience!

Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. P. Ronjon Paul's Credentials

• Bengali
  • English

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

• Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery