Ratings for Dr. Randolph F. Alexander

Dr. Alexander was the first ortho I consulted with and after my consultation, I decided to go with him and canceled my other consultation. I have been going to Dr. Alexander, at his Carmel Valley office, since October 2010 and am very pleased with my treatment. The office staff is professional and very nice. Dr. Alexander picks a treatment that is best for the client and that will result in the best smile, even if it may take longer or is a more complicated treatment. He is always really nice and knows all of his patients names when they walk through the door. Every time I go for an adjustment, he asks how everything is going and really cares about the patient and their treatment. I am very glad that I chose Dr. Alexander and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to get braces!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

I feel Dr. Alexander is a wonderful orthodontist, he has taken great care of me during my treatment. The office staff is wonderful as well! Everyone is super friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend them!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

I came to Dr Alexander when I was a teenager and my teeth are still beautiful. We decided to bring my daughter and will refer friends who need braces!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

If you are looking for the all-inclusive, best orthodontic practice in the San Diego area--most experienced staff, leading doctor in the profession, modern facility, personal private practice care, and the latest technology--Randolfph Alexander Orthodontics is the place to go. I have full confidence in recommending Dr. Jorgensen to anyone in need of orthodontic care in the San Diego area! Whether you are looking for Invisalign, Damon System, or suresmile treatement, Randolfph Alexander Orthodontics will be the best providers for your care.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

DR. RANDOLPH was great and the staff is very friendly. DR. RANDOLPH was thorough and completed my treatment in record time. Highly Recommend for adult Orthodontics.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr. Alexander has put both of my grandchildren in braces and was very skillful, knowledgeable, professional and pleasant.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2007