Ratings for Dr. Jermaine Hao

Dr Hao is a dental nerd and shows a lot of care in his patients. He sees our whole family and he's great with kids. We will never leave Dr Hao!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Hao is an excellent dentist, who is caring & always take his time to tell me about each step that he's doing. Great bedside manner with a wonderful team. His hygienist and receptionists are very kind, helpful and professional too.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Hao is the best dentist I have ever had. He uses each visit as a teaching tool and will sit and explain each procedure with the patient. I learn so much going to him! The staff is very kind and patient. I highly recommend 720 King West Dental!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Factory ty practice. Tension in the air and Dr Hao and staff will argue right in front o you! Very unprofessional. Lots of rolling o eyes here. Too much drama for me!

Submitted August 5, 2015

The best dentist ever. Very helpful and very kind.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

He is the best dentist I ever went to. He is kind and he is very helpful. I hope you guys agree too!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I love Dr. Hao. He's very thorough, friendly, knowledgeable, and understanding of those of us who have dental phobia. He even sent a follow-up email to make sure my new filling was fitting properly. I wouldn't dream of going to anyone else! His staff are also very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Very good at explaining treatment needed. But he was very snappy to his receptionist.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Very good lood looking dentist - that makes an unpleasant experience easier, and he is pretty gentle. But he seemed to be rude to his staff and i woundn't want to have a disagreement with him my self because of that attitute i saw to the staff.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

Very professional, friendly, and most importantly gentle. Excellent Dentist - would recommend him to anyone and he is really easy on the eyes!! All the staff that work for him are fabulous. His office is impressive.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2007