Ratings for Dr. Mitchell C. Chasin

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr Chasin is amazing! He makes you feel comfortable and confident in your choices. He would not push any procedures, but explain and give professional advice. I feel very safe with him performing the procedures. Besides, he is very warm, caring, and attentive person. I have no reservations recommending him to my friends. I live 40 minutes away, but he is totally worth the drive.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr. Chasin is WONDERFUL. He is very knowledgable and I would trust no one else to do my botox. He takes his time reviewing past procedures, spends as much time as necessary giving explanations, and has a great personality.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr Chasin. He is honest,professional and very personable along with his staff. I will definetly go back and look into other procedures. , The procedure I had was far more better then I expected

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Chasin is Professional, and makes you feel young again.. His Staff is a TEN in very aspect... I would not ever go to another Dr., he is truly the most honest Dr. i have ever met... God Bless him.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

He is wonderful he explains everything and his staff is very professional

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Chasin and staff are the best. Very relaxing setting and a menu of services that are well explained. You can be confident that you can find the results that you are looking for and you are in very confident hands with this facility. Perhaps the most personable employees and technicians that you will ever meet. Highly recommended. Bob Renna

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Mitchell C. Chasin's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1985)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Honest, takes time in explaining and his staff is considerate and knowledgeable I know I have been his patient for years TH ABSOLUTE BEST"

September 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Chasin is amazing! He makes you feel comfortable and confident in your choices. He would not push any procedures, but explain and give professional advice. I..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "this doc is using someone elses profile pic.... what the hey? there are a load of CLONES practicing as MD's, run! Run! RUN for your lives...."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Very helpful, answered all my questions. Most importantly he gave a great recommendation for a specialist who could treat my illness more effectively."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "adasdasdsasdasdasdfasdfsdfasdasdfasdasdfasdaasddadasd"

April 24, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chasin is WONDERFUL. He is very knowledgable and I would trust no one else to do my botox. He takes his time reviewing past procedures, spends as much tim..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr Chasin. He is honest,professional and very personable along with his staff. I will definetly go back and look into other procedures..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chasin is Professional, and makes you feel young again.. His Staff is a TEN in very aspect... I would not ever go to another Dr., he is truly the most hones..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is wonderful he explains everything and his staff is very professional"

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chasin and staff are the best. Very relaxing setting and a menu of services that are well explained. You can be confident that you can find the results that..."

March 24, 2015

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Chasin makes you feel comfortable from the moment you meet him. He will let you know exactly what you need and what you don't need. He explains every procedu..."

March 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chasin is extremely competent and takes the time to explain what you need, and why. He has turned down my request for a procedure that he knows isn't right,..."

March 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chasin is a very personable and intelligent doctor. He makes you feel comfortable from the moment you meet him. I trust him completely."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "as you seeing your can take advise from the skin specialist for your"

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chasin is THE expert regarding my skin. I would trust no one else. He is also a pleasure to work with."

January 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had fillers done by another doctor and they were done incorrectly. Dr. Chasin was able to fix the problems and I am very grateful!"

January 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chasin is a pleasure to speak with. His knowledge, candor and demeanor are among the reasons I enjoy going back to Reflections. His staff is always so fri..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Chasin 1word amazing ! He is the best very welcoming and I wouldn't change him for the world."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Chasin's has a very comforting and easy manner. I highly recommend him. I feel vey confident of his knowledge and expertise."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mitchell Chasin and his staff are excellent :) I am so0o super happy with there services... I LOVE going there Julie is always so sweet and friendly, she's t..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful place dr chasin is terrific. The girls in the office are so sweet"

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to Reflectios for many years. Dr Chasin is an incredible dr with an amazing staff. From the moment you walk in the door they all make you feel ..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chasin has a wonderful bedside manner. He is very honest in his suggestions for what he thinks will make you look most youthful."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chasin is truly an artist and always professional. His staff is terrific."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chasin is a talented, warm and conservative doctor. I trust him and his eye for natural enhancement."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chasin and the entire Refections team are amazing. I love the facials and everyone is beyond kind and helpful. It is such a pleasure going- it's like a spa ..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot recommend Dr. Chasin highly enough to anyone considering making an appointment with him. No matter what the reason for my visit (dull skin, melasma co..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I go to Dr Chasin twice a year for Botox. He runs a very professional office and spends a lot of time explaining what he is about to do and why. He is never p..."

November 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had a slim lipo proceedure and voluma w botox at the martinsville location. To say it was life changing is an understatement! The outcome of the procee..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Chasin for about six years for BOTOX and I get compliments all the time about how I look younger than I actually am. Dr. Chasin is a..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chasin and his staff helped me get my confidence back 100%. After the very first Appointment i started seeing results on my face. Dr. Chasin and staff are v..."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Reflections Center for the past 5 years. Dr. Chasin is professional and knowledgeable. He helps you look youthful without looking like you ..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very competent physician with great bedside manner. I am thrilled with the results"

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chasin is EXCELLANT! I have been going to Dr. Chasin for several years (for filler) and he always has me leaving with a smile! I asks my concerns, then I ..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chasin is both an artist and a technical genius. He has been making me look youger for years! He is the best with a needle!"

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had mixed experiences in the past with dermatologists so I was skeptical. I really like Dr Chasin's approach. Very informative. And best of all, my skin ..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chasin is amazing! When you leave from your consultation you are very clear as to your options are. He is patient and listens to your fears & concerns. Duri..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent service and excellent outcome. The facility is calming and clean. The staff friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Chasin is excellent, cares about the out..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chasin is the best. He is very honest and knows what to do to correct whatever needs correction. His staff are caring and also very honest."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Chasin's for several years following an initial referral from my dermatologist for the treatment of rosacea. Dr. Chasin and his st..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been receiving services for many years and obviously am happy with the services. When I was younger I had discoloration issues to my face, as I have age..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been very pleased with the results of my treatments under Dr. Chasin's care. I wouldn't go anywhere else!"

September 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Reflections for at least 10 years now. Reflections is the only place I would trust to have my cosmetic procedures done at. Dr. Chasin is e..."

September 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been very pleased with all aspects of my care under Dr. Chasin. Everyone is professional and discreet; appointments always run on time and are thorough..."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Phenomenal doctor + wonderful and knowledgeable staff - perfect combination!"

September 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent staff and fantastic doctor. I have been going for the last 3 years and couldn't be happier!"

September 10, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Mitchell" to "Mitchell C."

October 20, 2013