Ratings for Dr. Prameela D. Baddigam

I feel a whole lot better m. wiley getting close to almost feeling normal

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

She helped me get well after I had seen several other doctors that did not help me get well. I was very sick for a long time till she put me on the right medicine . I thank her and still see her till this day. She will work with you if you don't like your medicine.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

I think Dr. bedding am is a very nice lady. She is helpful, and listens to me. I felt she treated me with respect, not talking down to me at all.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

She is HEARTLESS/CARELESS SHE SHOULD NOT BE IN THIS FIELD...she tells you one thing then she does not follow with what she says :( and when requested to talk to she didnt want to talk to our family.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Baddigam from St. John Hospital during a very stressful time of my life. I was given limited, if any, theraputic counseling and instead she diagnosed me with a psychiatric disorder and proceeded to prescribe antipsychotic medications that made it nearly impossible for me to function. When I indicated the medications were not improving my "condition", she increased my dosage and sent me on my way. The events that occurred in the next few months put my family in complete turmoil, nearly cost me my career and ultimately could have ended my life. Diagnosing a person and heavily medicating them based on an isolated incident and with no knowledge of their medical history or current stressors is beyond irresponsible. Please do not visit this physician.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2010

My opinion-this doctor is totally irresponsible & should have her license revoked. Her husband Basivi is no better. After experiencing extreme sleep deprivation for over 1 week, due to extreme stress in my life, I sought medical attention. She immediately placed me on many antipsychotic meds. The meds made my condition worse & gave me severe heart pains. EKG & ECG tests proved there was a problem & documented evidence of one med showed warnings of fatal heart arrythmias were common. This doctor involuntarily admitted me to a mental ward after I complained about the meds she placed me on were causing severe heart problems. I petitioned the court and was released. My personal & professional life were impeccable prior to her misdiagnosis. Now I have to live with this stigma & have issues getting health insurance coverage. Two yrs past her wrong diagnosis & I am on one antidepressant. Since getting off her prescribed meds, I have had no reoccurring heart, sleep or mental issues.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

Dr.Prameela Baddigam specializes in Adult and Geriatric Psychiatry. She is very friendly, knowledgeable, caring, and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2007

Dr. Prameela D. Baddigam's Credentials

• Guntur Med Coll, Univ Of Hlth Sci, Guntur, Ap, India (Grad. 1983)