Ratings for Dr. Ellen Cunningham

Such an amazing, I mean truly amazing, physician. Every time I come to her with a skin conundrum, she recommends treatment, explains why she is making her recommendation, and it NEVER fails. She has treated my keloids, a plantars wart (which only took a simple and inexpensive prescription cream used off-label) and acne, along with skin tags and scars. She is truly an expert in her field. I spent months at a podiatrist using several different treatments which were extremely painful to remove a large plantars wart on my foot, and with only one visit at Dr. Cunningham's office, a week later it was gone and there was no pain required! I had a huge keloid on the bridge of my nose, very thin delicate skin in that area, and I NEVER thought I would look in the mirror and see myself without it. It took two office visits, and gone! And the acne.. people live with acne or use accutane. That's the way I had always seen it. She recommended that I look for a few specific indgredients in my skin care products, a change in my vitamin intake and a week after my last visit, no new acne has developed. I would never go anywhere else. She doesn't just alleviate me of my ailments (which is amazing in and of itself) but she also teaches me about my skin. I learn so much every time I visit her! That sort of experience is invaluable and I can't thank her enough for her exorbitant knowledge of her field and constant compassionate demeanor. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Made an appointment for 10:10 and arrived at 10:10. Many people in the waiting room. A gentleman who had appt. at 10:30 with same doctor was called to see doc first. Asked staff why. They said it was a different doc. It was NOT. Asked when I would see doc. Was told "in a few minutes." 15 minutes past. The man with the later appt. left the office and I was still not called in! After an hour wait, I asked for my money back and left. The staff was uncaring and didn't even try to see what the holdup was. I have had good experiences in the past with this office (which is why knowledge and helpfulness are rated higher), but can no longer recommend it. I sent an email to the office, asking for an explanation, but no reply has been received.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

It's very unfortunate that Dr. Cunningham appears to be a good doctor based on the reviews but she is not accepting new patients. I guess she's making enough money off her current patients and does care about helping others.

Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. Cunningham really takes the time to discuss your issues and treats you like a person, not a skin condition/disease. She puts you at ease and will discuss your concerns as in depth as you want to go, making sure that you are completely comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

She is superb- highly skilled. Excellent interpersonal skills. Friendly, thorough,.I walked into the office seeking an appointment and she took me immediately. She cleared up my skin problems quickly. One of the best doctors I have encountered!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Now in Cedar Grove. Excellent practitioner. Appt. booking take week unless emergency (then will see that day!)

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008

Dr. Cunningham is knowledgeable, kind and personable. I felt extremely comfortable dishing honestly about my skin problems. She also caught a melanoma I did not know I had, eased my fears over the diagnoses, and then performed a wonderful surgery with minimal scarring. She sees her patients promptly. What else could you want?

flag | Submitted September 20, 2007

Dr. Ellen Cunningham's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 2000)

HealthPartners