Ratings for Dr. Stanley B. Chung

Such an AMAZING and UNDERSTANDING and HIGHLY KNOWLEDGEABLE DOCTOR!!! Best family doctor I ever had! I miss Dr.Chung so much! He was my physician since birth and I can not find anyone comparable to him since he has left! A big loss for my entire family.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Chung was my family doctor for many years until I moved away in 2007. He was a caring and compassionate doctor and always gave me the time I needed. I never felt he did anything inappropriate. I wish him the best.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr. Chung birthed me and was my family physician for 25 years before he retired. His wife and secretary, Mrs. Chung over the years turned bitter and miserable; maybe due to all this sexual abuse talk circulating. In any case, I remember a time when Mrs. Chung was pleasant, cheerful. However, Dr. Chung was always ASTOUNDING! I never EVER felt uncomfortable and it saddens me to see him having to go trough this. I miss my family Dr. and wish him all the best. Most thorough, knowledgeable, and caring Dr I've ever had!!! Dr. Chung was in our family for generations, starting first with my Grandmother when she first came to Canada, followed by her children, followed by her children's children (my generation). Had Dr. Chung not stopped practicing he too would see after my children as well.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Stanley Chung for over 35 years. I was on birth control pills and every three months I had to go see him before I could get more prescriptions. I hated the thought of enduring both breast and pelvic check each time but I never felt sexual abused from him. He is a very knowledgeable and patient doctor. You may have to wait over 1-1/2 to see him but once you are in his office you have his undivided attention. I am so sorry to hear about his charges.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/police-identify-body-hamilton-man-161638631.html http://ca.news.yahoo.com/police-identify-body-hamilton-man-161638631.htmloc http://ca.news.yahoo.com/police-identify-body-hamilton-man-161638631.htmlr. SFhttp://ca.news.yahoo.com/police-identify-body-hamilton-man-161638631.htmlrom that time Dr C

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Doctor Chung delivered me. I've been in his care for 18 years since I was an infant. To be honest I didn't feel uncomfortable until he examined my breasts and below. Those "uncomfortable" exams were done every time I came for a check up since 12. I'm too naive to know whether or not those exams were necessary because I always told myself that it's for my own health. Towards Dr. Chung I have feelings of family and admiration for his gentleness and knowledge. In my opinion the breast and pelvic exams were perhaps too many but you should speak up to him if you don't feel it is necessary. Not like wait till he's already retired to give emotional testimonies. I guess other people have worse experiences than me. I'm still sad about this news though and what some people have went through.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Dr. Chung had been my family doctor for 20 years. He is the most caring and knowledgeable doctor I have ever seen. My entire family don't mind the distance coming to see him even though we had moved farther away from his office. He is very professional every time I saw him and I had never felt uneasy every time he gave me the pelvic or breast exams. I never felt any pressure from him. I am really saddened and deeply grieved for the recent allegations against him. He is an awesome doctor with dignity and integrity whom can never be replaced. I don't believe any one in his/her right mind would continue seeing the same doctor if he/she was abused or pressured by the doctor. OHIP allows all residents to change family doctor whenever they want to. Therefore, I don't understand why did those patients who accused Dr. Chung kept coming back to see him for 20+ years if they believed they had been abused. I hope the judges see the real motives of those people and give Dr. Chung a fair trial.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

Dr. Chung was my family's physician for over 30 years. He delivered me and my brother as well as my niece and nephews. When I would go for my appointments I was always welcomed well both by his previous secretary, Nancy, and by his wife. I always arrived on time or earlier and always greeted them graciously and with respect, and I received that treatment back. Dr. Chung was always knowledgeable, patient, and understanding to all my questions and needs. I am deeply grieved for the recent allegations against him. The women of my family that were treated by him never experienced these allegations of misconduct and malpractice, as from their own accounts. I certainly hope the truth is uncovered, and I sincerely hope that these allegations aren't some sick plot to seek some revenge upon him for whatever twisted reason, or to squeeze some sort of settlement out of him. Regardless of what happens, he will always be seen as a person of great character and integrity within my family.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr. Chung has been my family physician for 30 years, he actually delivered me. I'm very shocked (& saddened) to see the allegations against him. As a female, yes i agree he DID always try to give pelvic exams (especially when I started birth control), he only prescribed 3 months MAX at a time, and if i needed a refill- he insisted i needed a pap since cancer runs in my family. He also put me on EffexorXR (a terrible anti-depressant) and refused to help me get off. To this day, I'm on it. The pelvic exams, YES, he has also "rubbed" my thigh whenever i twitched to calm me down, and has done my bra back up after an exam. I guess I was naive, this was what i had been used to my whole life. Also, I have to agree with every single comment about Mrs. Chung- most MISERABLE human being ever. My entire family hated her, she was always so rude and unhappy. This whole thing makes me sad, I dont know what to say.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Prior to moving north, I was under Dr. Stanley Chung's care for about five years. He provided great care and I was impressed he took the time to listen and patiently respond. To this day, Dr. Chung is my baseline for high quality care and unfortunately, many doctors I've seen due not stack up! Administration from Nancy and Mrs. Chung was professional. Mrs. Chung always welcomed me with a smile and we had great conversations.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013