You may also like

The best dentist ever. Sad to see he retired. Please come back!!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Back to Langley after 4 yrs in Winnipeg and sad to see he is retired; NOOOOO!!!! Was the first and only dentist I had as didn't go till I was over 20 and he is the nicest kindest sweetest man ever! You feel awesome as you can feel and see how much he loves people more than money. My dad was a low pension senior that went to him for a few things and he barely charged him. Such a great man!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Did you know Dr. Tryon retired? I just learned. I have lived around the world and always planned a visit to Dr. Tryon when I was in Vancouver. I used his services for over 35 years. I never used another dentist after using him.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

The best going. He is always friendly and gives me a quote and always lower than quote. I don't have any insurance so that is great. Fixes my teeth without pain and I just think he is great.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2010

Dr Tryon is the best dentist I have ever been to! I have always had anxiety about going to the dentist but not anymore he is kind compassionate and caring and good at what he does. He is very fair with his prices and doesn't make you go through unnecessary expensive procedures!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

Great Doctor and Nice person. 30 years a patient and counting.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2008

without any shadow of a doubt,the BEST dentist my son and I have ever had..friendliest and most caring staff,HIGHLY recommend!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008

Dr. Tryon is patient, caring, and precise. He gives detailed explanations and always makes sure I'm not in pain. In 25 years he has never been late. He is very fair with his pricing.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2007

Dr. Danny Tryon's Credentials

Updates

• Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

August 13, 2013