You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael J. Duffy

Dr. Michael J. Duffy's Ratings

Great complimentary facial! Lisa was very informal and tought me a lot about my skin. I'll definitely be returning for more skin treatments and products!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr Duffy does excellent work he’s very gentle with great results. Lisa is awesome she explains every step as she works and is very informative. I would recommend Dr Duffy's office to everyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Office staff were very accommodating and friendly. I will definitely be back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Lisa was awesome. Provided education and recommendations. I will definitely be back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

If you read these comments and ones on other sites you will soon figure out they are by the office staff there. Duffy appears to be the best when you meet him with his tape measures and details. What you find out right before surgery is he will not fix his mistakes in a disclaimer. My guy told me to walk but I didn't. This man made a complete mess of my breasts and now I'm having to spend $8k more a year later with another doctor to fix the scars from Duffy. He becomes a completely different person after surgery. He dismisses your concerns. He has the absolute worst bed side manner that is hidden behind a very bubbly front line team. Don't fall for these generic reviews by the friendly staff. You can read right through them because they always give themselves kudos.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Kim always does a fantastic job!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2875632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Everyone in the office was super friendly and set my mind at ease. I never felt silly asking questions or calling with a concern. I'm also very pleased with my results and will recommend Dr. Duffy to my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2875603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

A friend visiting from St Louis made an appointment with Lisa on my recommendation. My friend Danita raved about Lisa, too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2875579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Staff is always super educational and patient with me!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2874368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I have had my breast done and now my lower eyes, I have had exceptional results with both. I have a couple more things I will definatley be coming back to have done in the future. Dr. Duffy and his staff are wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2874348].votes_count ]]