Ratings for Dr. Robert Watson

I was so lucky to have found bob as my fertility specialist. So caring , friendly and extremely highly skilled in what is does. Thanks to bob we are now expecting twins

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

We will forever be grateful for Dr Watson helping us achieve our dreams of having a baby, when we were told we may never. He is a brilliant Dr, caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr Watson is lovely, caring and very experienced in what he does. Nothing is never too much trouble and always listens and answers questions. Quite often it will be dr Watson who calls me personally to discuss results. His reception staff and nurse kris are also very helpful and lovely.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr Bob and his team are absolutely wonderful. Probably one of the most caring men I have ever met and a skilled and gentle doctor. My husband and I were put at ease immediately and loved him. We fell pregnant after one round of IVF and Dr Bob was our fertility specialist OB and GYN all the way through. We are going back for number two soon. I just hope he doesn't retire soon.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I cant't speak highly enough of Bob Watson. Kind, caring and very thorough. Nothing was ever too much trouble, and happy to answer all my questions. He has seen me though many miscarriages and the birth of my second son. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

I had a great successful first IVF cycle with him. But my IUD strings were cut too short post partum.. So I will need an operation to take it out when I'm ready to have it removed.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Dr Watson is a kind and caring gynecologist who i have been visiting for 21 years. He has delivered 2 of my children and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Bob Watson is the most caring Doctor. He has seen me through numerous operations and IVF procedures with the kindest manner and a dash of humour. I feel he genuinely cares about me. I am now pregnant, thanks to his expertise with fertility procedures. I love that he is now my obstetrician and will see me through to the birth of our much longed for child. Helen, Sharon, Kris and Chris are his wonderful managers, fertility nurse/midwife and scientist and are all fabulous! I can't recommend Dr Watson and his team enough!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Thanks to Bob I have beautiful twin girls. Bob is one of the most caring considerate doctors around. My pregnancy caused a lot of problems but Bob brought us through beautifully. His fees were no more expensive than any other Ob.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

I had my first appointment with him yesterday and found him to be very gentle and kind. I had previously been seeing another gyn/OB and his office staff just couldn't get it together. It's a shame, as he was also great. I also found his office staff extremely helpful and happy to answer questions

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013