Ratings for Dr. David J. Patton

I was always taught if you can't say something good.....don't say anything at all.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

This doc knows his stuff!!! I highly recommend him!! He helped me with all my infertility issues. He is a saint :)

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Very impressed with Dr. Patton. The wait was not too bad, he explained everything in a very easy to understand way & was not in a hurry. Highly recommend him to anyone in the area!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Rude, arrogant. Rarely saw him during my pregnancy. Made me come weekly, 2 hour drive each way just to see a NP who didn't know as much as I did. Awful experience. I would not recommend.

Submitted October 24, 2015

The worst doctorI have ever been too. Made jokes about what my problem was and said " that a lot of that was going around that particular day" very arrogant! Went one time and never went back.

Submitted July 18, 2015

Absolutely love Dr.Patton and his staff is amazing! He is very thorough and he is knowledgeable of his job.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr Patton and staff have always been very helpful and kind to me and my family.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

He's ok, but if you don't go along with everything his PA does/says, then she turns very cold and rude. I stopped going to his office because of her,

Submitted December 31, 2014

Amazing Doctor!!! I Love Dr. Patton and his office staff as they are absolutely great!! I have went to him for years and would highly recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Fantastic Doctor!!!!!! The staff is amazing. We feel like part of the family when we visit. Dr. Patton went out of his way to call and check up on me during my pregnancy. Any questions, regardless of how minor that I had, the staff was more than helpful and contacted us frequently. There is NO better doctor than Dr. Patton!!!!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Dr. David J. Patton's Credentials

• Wv Univ Sch Of Med, Morgantown Wv 26506 (Grad. 1994)

MSP/BC Med