Rude, arrogant. Rarely saw him during my pregnancy. Made me come weekly, 2 hour drive each way just to see a NP who didn't know as much as I did. Awful experience. I would not recommend.

Submitted October 24, 2015

The worst doctorI have ever been too. Made jokes about what my problem was and said " that a lot of that was going around that particular day" very arrogant! Went one time and never went back.

Submitted July 18, 2015

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr Patton and staff have always been very helpful and kind to me and my family.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

He's ok, but if you don't go along with everything his PA does/says, then she turns very cold and rude. I stopped going to his office because of her,

Submitted December 31, 2014

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Fantastic Doctor!!!!!! The staff is amazing. We feel like part of the family when we visit. Dr. Patton went out of his way to call and check up on me during my pregnancy. Any questions, regardless of how minor that I had, the staff was more than helpful and contacted us frequently. There is NO better doctor than Dr. Patton!!!!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Worst OB ever. I was sick my entire pregnancy and he never mentioned there were medications to help me. I got deathly ill approximately 3 weeks before my due date and couldn't hold down water or food. He sent me to the ER where blood work was done and IV's were administered. 5-6 hours in the hospital he never once checked on me. At my next appointment I asked for results of the blood work and his response was "I dont know, I never asked for them". I ended up having to have a c-section. I never saw him again after the c-section was done. He ordered my staples be taken out 2 days later. The nurse tried but to no surprise, my incision was still open. 4 days after giving birth, he took my staples out. 3 hours after having the staples out, my incision, internal and external, busted open and I had to have emergency surgery. Most horrible experience ever.

Submitted September 8, 2014

Wonderful doctor! I have seen Dr. Patton for years and wouldn't see anybody else. He's been great to me over the years. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Dr. David J. Patton's Credentials

• Wv Univ Sch Of Med, Morgantown Wv 26506 (Grad. 1994)

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Rude, arrogant. Rarely saw him during my pregnancy. Made me come weekly, 2 hour drive each way just to see a NP who didn't know as much as I did. Awful experie..."

October 24, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "The worst doctorI have ever been too. Made jokes about what my problem was and said " that a lot of that was going around that particular day" very arrogant! We..."

July 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely love Dr.Patton and his staff is amazing! He is very thorough and he is knowledgeable of his job."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Patton and staff have always been very helpful and kind to me and my family."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "He's ok, but if you don't go along with everything his PA Sherry does/says, then she turns very cold and rude. I stopped going to his office because of her,"

December 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor!!! I Love Dr. Patton and his office staff as they are absolutely great!! I have went to him for years and would highly recommend him to anyone!!"

December 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic Doctor!!!!!! The staff is amazing. We feel like part of the family when we visit. Dr. Patton went out of his way to call and check up on me during my ..."

December 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely love Dr. Patton. Every appointment with him is quick and painless. Not mention that his staff really seems to care about my well-being! A++++++"

December 5, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Worst OB ever. I was sick my entire pregnancy and he never mentioned there were medications to help me. I got deathly ill approximately 3 weeks before my due d..."

September 8, 2014