Ratings for Dr. Manuela B. Ocampo

this was the WORST experience i've ever had with an obgyn (i am 40). this was my first visit to this office and dr ocampo did not even introduce herself to me upon entering the room. she sat down with her back to me and grunted a few questions at me. i am quite certain she didn't hear my responses, because she barely acknowledged me. i did not feel human during the exam. she just abruptly poked and prodded me. she stuck the device in my vagina and i told her i thought it was too large. her only response was, "no it's not." then without warning she stuck her finger in my anus!!! talk about a violation and complete shock!!! after that horrifying episode i was ushered into her office where i had to wait another 20-30 minutes before she came in and wrote out scripts for tests (mammogram/blood) without even ever looking at me. when she was finished, she did not ask whether i had any questions. she just got up and left and said follow me to the check out. HORRIBLE! the staff was nice tho.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

I've never been in pain during my yearly pap exam until I started going to Dr. Ocampo. Last year I was in tears on the table. I'm online now trying to find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

I have been going to her for years, excellent doctor.Her staff is excellent also. Every surgery I have had her and her staff helped out in every way. She spends quality time with her patients. The only time you really had to wait if she was delivering a baby,and/or really busy with patients. I would recommend 100%

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Have been seeing her annually for 12 years. Spends plenty of time answering my many questions and explaining additional options I may have. Is considerate of my expenses when prescribing drugs (osteoporosis) and/or tests (bone density and mammos).

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

Dr. Manuela B. Ocampo's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1964)

AARP