You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael Gratch

Surgery - lumbar discectomy for large herniated disc, severe sciatica/could not walk. Highly experienced, assessed MRI quickly, said he would take care of me. Very high % success rate for this procedure. Many staff in his office and in New Britain Surgery Center very helpful and nice, creating a great atmosphere. I came out walking again and after only 1 week I am getting my strength back. He is a really good guy too, very busy but fit me in more quickly than usual. I am grateful for his skill and staff to return my quality of life. Have also heard good from others.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Patient's update
Hello. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for OrthopaediCare and for sharing your kind words. It made our day! Thank you for choosing OrthopaediCare for your care.

Submitted October 19, 2015

I had lumbar surgery 2014 and my back is worse now than before..something went wrong and I was in hosp 3 weeks instead of 3 days. he said the same thing to me ...it will get better and it never did.. in fact it got worse.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

My husband had back surgery 2 years ago. Worse now then before. Something happened on the table...staff won't say. Blamed it on my husband. 2 day stay turned into 8. Follow-up visits even worse. Kept saying it will get better. It didn't. Very egotistic. Makes you feel it's in your head. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

test results or medical records were unavailable during our scheduled appointments , staff and Dr both uncaring and offered no solutions to pain issues, no surgery-- no care!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

Dr Gratch is the best, most caring and compassionate doctor I have. He always takes the time to listen to my concerns about my medical condition. Excellent doctor. Highly recommended b

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Agree with all reviews. Dr. Gratch is great. He knows what he is doing, takes all the time you need and understand concerns. He is great with children too. Highly recommend. We are lucky to have him in our community.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

HAVE OSTEOARTHRITIS, AND HAVE HAD LUMBAR SURGERY, AND CERVICAL SURGERY WITHIN THE LAST 2 1/2 YEARS. HAVE ANOTHER CERVICAL SURGERY SCHEDUALED 2/2009. DR. GRATCH HAS BEEN GREAT IN EXPLAINATION, AND AVAILABILITY WITH REGARD TO MY MANY MEDICAL ISSUES. WOULD NOT GO TO ANYONE ELSE.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

Excellent surgeon, approachable, listens to your questions. Conservative treatment - exhasuted all options before electing for successful surgery

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008

good diagnostician, conservative in treatment, good bedside manner

flag | Submitted June 23, 2007

Dr. Michael Gratch's Credentials

Back, Neck, and Spine

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Updates

• Suite has been updated from "None" to "null".

October 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Surgery - lumbar discectomy for large herniated disc, severe sciatica/could not walk. Highly experienced, assessed MRI quickly, said he would take care of me. ..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I had lumbar surgery 2014 and my back is worse now than before..something went wrong and I was in hosp 3 weeks instead of 3 days. he said the same thing to me ...."

July 10, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.willowgroveorthopedics.com" to "http://www.orthopaedicare.com/". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "(215) 830-8700".

May 19, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=109911'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.0

February 5, 2014